Next update, when? [Season 2]

Now that the anniversary celebration is over, it can now go back to how it was before and it sucks that loading screen is gonna revert back to what we had before unless they had another one made with these characters in action

Lets recap 1st Goofy, 2nd Minnie Mouse, 3rd Fozzie Bear, 4th Daisy Duck, 5th Tiana, 6th Max Goof

So far 99% Red Team, 1 Blue Team, and no Yellow Team

1 Like

Patch notes tomorrow

1 Like

Anything today Perblue?

The server updates are now every 2 weeks with the rotation of the cap raise and new season. I’m guessing there would be a new bug fix with every hero added.

1 Like

Guys the websites is not worth it

1 Like

Guys, Perblue is in dire need of our help. Follow this link to give us ideas on how Perblue can expand the team.

All those in favor of doing so, say “I”.

1 Like

Is it possible for us to see the new patch notes soon?

1 Like

Probably nothing more than cap increases and character rotation. If were to guess.

Instead of asking them for one, why not just show patience until they do? I’m sure there alot of things they need/should be doing over posting/answering this question . :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

We should have a new hero tomorrow if we get another patch notes because now they’re doing heroes once a month again

Stop with the Oswald

We’ve been getting new characters on the Red team so far this year and in fact July never had a character on the red team when it was sign on and for once I love the battle pass to have a new hero on the blue or yellow team

when we will get a new support hero? there wasn’t a single one since Tiana. it’s over a year. and gap between Tiana and previous support hero is also big, she was only support hero added in 2023.

When PerBlue stops adding anything but supports

Maybe oswald will come. and to @Ozi_swag stop being rude about oswald I’m raising awareness for him so worry about your character I’ll worry about mine have good day.

I’m not being rude I’m just telling you to stop because he’ll come when he comes

I wonder what’s taking so long

Is it supposed to be today? McLeach still has more than a week, and we just had a cap raise.

I guess not because I the routines haven’t happened

They were just asking a question.

Don’t you think you’re overreacting a bit?

1 Like

Yeah in fact there is a problem with the game

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney