Next update, when? [Season 2]

Preach!!!

@Loutre Hi Loutre :-).

Hope you don’t mind me asking, but do you think the response post to our questions will be posted today or next week? Completely fine with waiting and especially as we are likely getting patch notes today, just thought I ask if okey :-).

And yeah, remember you are going to have things going on this weekend, so yeah wish you the best of luck and hope those things goes well for you Loutre ^^.

THANK YOU! The “Rules” people put in place for who can and can’t be in the game make no sense, whatsoever! All we know definitively is that they have to be Disney owned, and they can’t be from Marvel, LucasFilm, or Fox. Other than that, everyone is eligible.

1 Like

In some cases we have a reason to say it. Like Bing Bong for example as it’s seems in the game

Bo Peep - Joy friendship:

1 Like

And still to a certain extent.
Nobody in the community came up with the idea of Mary Poppins and Edna Mode being impossible for example. It was Perblue who said it, clearly and directly.

7 Likes

Its like SSB, that only videogames characters can be in the game

patch notes soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon soon

soon soon soon soon soon soon

rather soon.

:three: . :eight:

8 Likes

But how soon?

0-6 hours :woman_shrugging:t2:

We have had a busy week so some do not have responses yet so it’ll most likely be next week. I am out of office until Thursday.

I guess it won’t be possible to post ready answers today and the rest next week?

I would like to keep them all together at one time.

Smash bros isn’t a sprite based game on a tiny screen.

I see and thanks for letting us know Loutre :-).

And yeah, prefer if you post everything together.

So… No patch note toda? Well, I can wait

There should be patch notes today. I have seen several who say 3.8 comes today, with possible two heroes and maybe Cap raise??

9 Likes

Cap raise for sure
It’s also been 3 weeks since 3.7.10 so 3.8 is likely, but I wouldn’t say certain cause prize wall isn’t over yet, it’d be another week of waiting like with Underminer. I hope it will be 3.8 anyway tho.

Also sign in info is very likely too…

7 Likes

Anytime now

Yeah in fact there are a couple of dead villains in the game

If you think for example of Scar, then no, they were alive in the timeline when they got transported to the City.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney