Next update, when? [Season 2]

Most likely and that means Inside Out 2 is the next Pixar film

5 Likes

We have a new product manager that can help us. Just like from the others, here’s hoping he could pin issues, update the roadmap, and post patch notes on this topic.

1 Like

TheGrillFather has been here awhile…

1 Like

With the patch in for everyone, including the newest season, it’ll be very impossible for all my characters from Inside Out combined to kill in one hit since their Max HP, Skill Power, Damage over Time, Armor, and Reality are time-consumingly formidable.

1 Like

Patch notes 5.6 tomorrow

1 Like

mukbang

Let me see, The next Platinum rank is 13th, so… 13 ranks = 12 month => End of 100th anniversary.

So, the chances are high that we won’t see platinum again.

4 Likes

The dream would be no more platinum with new year.

But if not can be at least get few new badges, like with last special invasion?

Would be nice to get something related to new movies.

3 Likes

Hard agree. Would love to see badges for recent stuff like Elemental badges or Hailey’s on It badges. I’m actually really enjoying that show.

2 Likes

We could get every month a new trial event and one of prizes could be badge/avatar related to new movie.
Would be nice to have something about Elemental without waiting a year. Just avatar.

3 Likes

I’m guessing it’s a big one but we all know who’s coming next

1 Like

Any word on the patch notes?

1 Like

There’s more than a few words on them, I’d say. But they’ll be up soon!

4 Likes

Including the cap raise this Veterans Day. Have you got finalized the next chapter? This is the last call for requested lineups.

1 Like

Loved the Update 5.6 Patch Notes patch notes

1 Like

It’s her day!

5 Likes

E3 time incoming.

1 Like

I don’t think that they’ll post the cap raise today because of Veterans Day. A small chance of them posting the cap raise today, but possibly this Monday.

1 Like

I never said anything about a caprise…

1 Like

I hope we get another sneak peak of who we’ll get next

1 Like

Just ignore them

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney