Next update, when? [Season 2]

The question is which color is which emotion? Indigo, Teal, and Pink only go for Embarrassment, Ennui, and Envy.

1 Like

I think you should post this on the upcoming Disney movie discussion since this isn’t the right topic to post about inside out 2

1 Like

Sorry. I’ll get right to it.

1 Like

Didn’t I say that?

1 Like

Will there be a gold increase soon because gold is really difficult to get the only way to get some is by doing surge

2 Likes

@TheGrillFather When will Eda appear in the game? :skier:

4 Likes

I really hope she will appear soon, at least tomorrow so we can test her during weekend before she becomes available.

1 Like

Maybe by Sunday.

1 Like

Gold is still not being rewarded to us right now after playing some surge battles. I hope this error gets fixed.

2 Likes

Yea I hope so too you could still get the gold you missed on mailbox

1 Like

@TheGrillFather
Is it possible for Eda to appear today?

And any news about new rotation in crates? Pegasus will move to guild crate on Monday?

2 Likes

No, sorry! Looks like balance will go into early Monday, so Eda will not be visible until the prize wall starts Monday afternoon. She’s super tricky!!

edalyn-eda

7 Likes

Is it a part of her kit?

1 Like

Wow first it was Cinderella now it’s Eda and I knew I shouldn’t have used all that stamina and Diamonds I saved to promote most of the characters to Yellow or higher (none of them are in Emarald)

1 Like

Pretty sure almost everyone did that(me included)

1 Like

As Thanksgiving is around the corner and franchise trials are ending, will we still have a new update next week and patch note this week? 5.7?

Or will it be delayed 1 more week, just like update 5.6?:thinking::thinking::thinking: @TheGrillFather hopefully we have some information soon

3 Likes

5.7 will also be pushed back, as well as the next hero’s prize wall! However, Patch Season 14 will appear on time next week.

9 Likes

So, when will be our patch note this week? You guys are having days off sooner than normal :relaxed::relaxed::relaxed: so Wednesday before your vacation?

Btw, a little off topic, but could you pls post information about friend discs when you write about new heroes in patch notes? Tbh, waiting a new hero to appear in-game just to check for their friend discs is such a pain, especially when that hero is announced ahead of time

1 Like

So they will be back on Thursday?

That’s a relief. I really hope it will be focused on Wildcards.

And, patch notes on Wednesday?

6 Likes

I’ll ask the team about adding those in!

Nope, we have the next hero slated for a Monday release (since working on Eda meant we had to push back work on the next hero). I don’t want to confirm an exact date in case things get messy again!

We’re going to aim for Wednesday, but depending on how much we can squeeze in this week, there’s a chance it could be Monday when we return. Sorry I can’t give you a more definitive answer!

9 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney