Next update, when? [Season 2]

Wait a second I thought that banning certain heroes was applied only to the friendship campaign, but only on chapter 77. I guess if they’re added back in the next chapters onward, this will really test their limits.

2 Likes

They banned only Sally, but not the others like, say, Randall, Scar, Davy Jones, etc.

2 Likes

Was that only from the friendship campaign?

Any luck with the 5.8 release?

3 Likes

Yes, only from the Friend Campaigns.

2 Likes

We still have to wait later today i Guess…because they Say the 5.8 update is release in 2 weeks.

2 Likes

Technically less than 2 weeks

3 Likes

If we’re lucky, it could be today.

1 Like

It will not be…

3 Likes

But they just announced they won’t come today

5 Likes

How about this Friday on the 19th

3 Likes

We don’t know if Oswald is gonna added.

2 Likes

I don’t work at Perblue

3 Likes

Personally I find it likely. This has been one of our longest update droughts.

3 Likes

That’s spam.

Or the 26th. Yet the next cap raise is announced on the 2nd next month.

No it isn’t

I don’t think you know what a spam is

1 Like

We are planning on having patch notes ready for this Friday! However, it will be a fairly small update as we’re working on getting a bigger update together early in February. This is to further address game performance while giving the team enough time to get the next hero ready. Thanks for your patience everyone!

8 Likes

Will the next hero be interesting?

1 Like

Could you please discuss in the team changing the diamond costs of full badges (which can go above 100,000 diamonds) to gold?

It is another moment where I have to ask support to remove the badge from my inventory and return the diamonds as I didn’t intend to buy a badge with over 35,000 diamonds.

Because, let’s be real, that badge is possible to craft with some gold and spending 500-1000 diamonds worth of stamina from Get More Stamina buys.
Therefore I feel like occasional purchase of a full badge with gold from Black Market/Mega Mart shouldn’t deteriorate the stamina balance at all.

1 Like

Will we at least have the fix for elite bug? It has been 1 month since it happened…way too long

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney