Next update, when? [Season 2]

2 Likes

What a silly question.

4 Likes

sorry if I hurt you goldilocks

1 Like

Don’t know who did but to answer….

Probably because it’s spam and not official perblue announcements. Let’s keep the updates to the professionals at perblue like @TheGrillFather or @Polaris . This just comes off to some as attention seeking which isn’t what the forums are for (at least topics and categories like this one)

5 Likes

? Not sure what I did wrong

2 Likes

I feel like my comment got ignored, which makes me wonder will that fix ever come…

@TheGrillFather any confirmation would be highly appreciated

7 Likes

Would it be 5.7.10, or 5.7.01-B?

2 Likes

I doubt we’ll get someone tomorrow in the patch notes

2 Likes

I just hope that they will add Pixar character from movies that aren’t in the game on the blue team because there are too many Pixar franchises on the Red Team two on the Blue Team and a couple on The Yellow Team and I know Cars can’t come and maybe if we’re lucky this year we’ll see some franchises that we voted on to come make its debut and I know Meet The Robinsons and The Owl House were 2 of them that made its debut last year and they were 2 of the franchises that were on the pole so let’s see what happens this year on who we’ll see

3 Likes

We don’t get “.10” patch notes anymore

3 Likes

I hope the next character tomorrow

2 Likes

I know for a fact we should be getting routines today

Were you referring to it like 5.10? The next update should be this afternoon, or it would be joined with a cap raise followed by a server merge.

Will we have hero rotation today @TheGrillFather ? Jan is ending next week

Anything today? @TheGrillFather

Hello! We are confirming that the update is good to go, I’ll let everyone know a confirmed time once we have one for the hotfix today!

7 Likes

Glooks @TheGrillFather

No I wasn’t

Well the year didn’t start off how I wanted to first we lose the Ghost and Molly McGee then I lost my godfather and now in every patch notes we gotten so far this year just a few changes but more importantly…

Reaction so far

4 Likes

Есть какие-нибудь промокоды на вип?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney