Next update, when? [Season 2]

Hello @Justus hope you’re preparing 5.9 as a cap raise!
@CaptainTom, hope you’re in charge of pinning known issues.

2 Likes

It looks like January has broke the streak of new Characters

1 Like

It looks like January has broken the streak of new characters

2 Likes

Honestly …. I rather new characters slow down and quality of life improvements increase as there way too many toons as as…. Now if both not showing then it’s smh at perblue lol.

4 Likes

I feel your pain, but perblue is working very hard on making new characters. We have to be very patient.

3 Likes

Well some characters are broken that need to be fixed like Sara defeated and she’s still in the lineup and they really should nerf Dante down a bit

3 Likes

There’s a certain someone I wanna see come in the game

2 Likes

Not literally, but you checked the forum, right?

1 Like

Right you are! They’re working hard on getting the bug fixes in place, so as long as they’re working on it, the pattern is new character first, followed by a new costume, and back again. Maybe there will be a special campaign trial on new costumes. But I believe Dante and Rose need to be balanced.

1 Like

Whenever I use Rose in the latest campaign she keeps dying aka one of her skills might be broken

2 Likes

I mean in the patch notes we got

2 Likes

Yeah. They’ve inserted a pattern for character releasing; new character, then a new costume, and it repeats forever, and we’ve only just begun with it, no matter how many times it has happened. I just found a big costume leak coming from Ducky and Bunny about 4 years ago.

2 Likes

Im loosing the interest of this Game. Ive been played 4 years and still we dont have Cruella, Pinocchio or more Pocahontas chararcters. Not even a new hero this year

2 Likes

Those haven’t been datamined yet, but you know that Pocahontas is in the Princess franchise.

1 Like

Who do you think it is?
Can the cap raise be announced tomorrow afternoon?

1 Like

Well there’s only one way to find out

2 Likes

@TheGrillFather just to know, can we expect the first batch of hero balance changes to be in today’s notes or will they be later this month? I don’t remember if this was said for sure at any point

1 Like

It’s later this month. That’s where the next season begins, and I believe that’s where tier 5 essence is introduced.

1 Like

Yeah that’s also what I assumed, just wanted to be sure

1 Like

No, we prioritized game performance over hero balance in January, so unfortunately it will not be in today’s notes. We are aiming for the next Patch season, but time will tell as we are still highly focused on this current 5.9 update!

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney