Next update, when? [Season 2]

so there will be 5.10, 5.11 and then 6.0? Or 5.11 won’t be there at all :thinking:

3 Likes

6.0 unitl May 2024 okay.

2 Likes

6.0 marks the 6th Anniversary, so until then, every issue that we’re still encountering after continuous months will need to be fixed. Possibly, I’d plan on having someone post GIFs on a big bunch of bug fixes. That will have PB focus on those fixing those issues while adding new improvements.
It should really be off topic to post something here about update predictions featuring a new prize wall.

2 Likes

They just keep coming until the Mega Virus is defeated once and for all. It’s been a troubling 8 weeks since the last prize wall.

3 Likes

You seriously dont understand my point?

2 Likes

Please hide story spoilers not everyone is caught up. Thank you.

2 Likes

As long as the bugs are fixed. At least chapter 100 should be final.

2 Likes

Yeah. Probably not.

They’ll just add a 3rd tab to campaign and keep going.

3 Likes

I hope we get something tomorrow

1 Like

Me too I also hope we get refreshes announced tomorrow

2 Likes

I really want refreshes tomorrow too

3 Likes

I hope we get a new costume and I know we won’t have a new hero unless it’s a mystery

3 Likes

Patch notes situation?

4 Likes

Guess the next season is in 5.10. I’m guessing it’s introducing tier 5 essence.

2 Likes

We should be getting routines tomorrow since March begins next week and I wonder whose gonna be the next hero for March

2 Likes

Anything today? @TheGrillFather

1 Like

We could be getting 2 heroes in one update: one for the battle pass, and another for the prize wall. Possibly no. If I were to remember correctly, it’ll definitely be next week since it’s a cap raise. Only 2 more months till anniversary number 6.

1 Like

The month is almost over and I was expecting something

1 Like

Is 5.10 being announced today @TheGrillFather?

1 Like

I am not him but that ain’t happenin’

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney