Next update, when? [Season 2]

Mr. Potato Head, Mr. Potato Head, Mr. Potato Head.

3 Likes

Well that’s a good prediction I’m thinking Asha because her movie Wish celebrated 100 years of Disney

2 Likes

I am thinking Bambi or King Clawthorne or Mowgli

1 Like

I’m hoping for Oswald the lucky rabbit for anniversary hero. Most of the anniversary heroes were Mickey Mouse characters, so Oswald might be a good choice

4 Likes

Those are good ones there’s also Prince Charming, along with Anne Boonchuy, Sprig Planter, Wade Ripple, Ember Lumen, Yori, and Penny Forrester

1 Like

I am thinking Asha or Searcher Clade or Mirabel Madrigal

2 Likes

For July I’m still wishing for Inspector Gadget (the 1999 live action Disney version with the character looking like Mathew Broderick’s portrayal) just in time for the movie’s 25th anniversary.

2 Likes

You know what? Better yet. Mufasa or the hyenas would also work. The Lion King’s 30th anniversary is coming up.

3 Likes

in November 2024, Big Hero 6’s 10th Anniversary is coming up!, i need Robert Callaghan a.k.a. Yokai or other characters from Big Hero 6: The Series

2 Likes

I want Mufasa too!! But it would be great if him and Zazu were a duo character for me personally. Zazu would help Mufasa stand out from the other feline heroes that kinda play the same animation wise (Scar, Bagheera, Shere Khan).

Also not only is Lion King’s anniversary coming up, but so is Gargoyles as well!! I personally think David Xanatos is the most likely to come. Mostly because he already has a moveset in Sorceror’s Arena. I mean we got Manticore, who I wouldn’t say is a hugely popular character and we got her before Barley too. I think we’re in pretty good hands to get Xanatos personally lol.

xanatos

3 Likes

Omg yes! But I want Oswald more

hope we get Oswald ㋡! ☆

If we get Oswald for 6th Anniversary/6.1 Patch Notes, all of us will finally be happy again (some of us)! We will have the greatest rabbit made by Disney, since he is in Disney Speedstorm and coming to Disney Dreamlight Valley tomorrow! So let’s hope for Update 85 we get Oswald in Disney magic kingdoms and Content Update 5/05/24 for DSA! Go Oswald! And Oswald for KH4! And Disney Pop Town, Disney Getaway Blast, Disney SpellStruck, Disney Colouring World!

And maybe we might get Mirabel and Asha too!

3 Likes

░▒▓█ H҈o҈p҈e҈ ҈A҈s҈h҈a҈,҈ ҈M҈i҈r҈a҈b҈e҈l҈ ҈a҈n҈d҈ ҈O҈s҈w҈a҈l҈d҈ ҈c҈o҈m҈e҈ ҈t҈o҈ ҈t҈h҈e҈ ҈g҈a҈m҈e҈ ҈s҈o҈o҈n҈!҈ █▓▒░

Translation: I hope Asha, Mirabel and Oswald come to the game soon!

2 Likes

Those are good predictions guys maybe some more Disney Channel animated characters like I was thinking Todd and Riley, Agent K, and Dick Daring from The Replacements, but Gravity Falls needs a representative along with Amphibia so maybe Anne and Dipper, I would say Molly McGee from The Ghost and Molly McGee but I doubt it’ll happen

1 Like

@Mr_Awesome_II I’m taking about this character that you mentioned. I’m I correct?

1 Like

@TheGrillFather
The anniversary tradition will be continued? We will get an anniversary hero in May?

8 Likes

Maybe we’ll get more details in tomorrow’s patch notes about it and what we can expect to see and it may or may not be whoever we mentioned because it’s up to them and I do know Perblue is slowing down on new heroes which is good and it’s more chances to unlock more heroes for anyone that doesn’t have all the heroes unlocked

1 Like

@TheGrillFather anything today?

1 Like

You are correct!

1 Like

Ok now I hope we get Oswald, the Rabbit who started it all! I personally think he would be the most perfect hero for DHBM, he sounds like a beautiful character, and everyone loves him! He could have Walt Disney with him as a partner!

I personally think his friendships would be, Mickey and Judy Hopps! Just imagine, Oswald on the battlefield fighting his enemies!

Here is my depiction:

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney