Next update, when? [Season 2]

IMG_0812
He’s already as a badge debuted from chapter 36.

1 Like

Try doing that for every week, but post that GIF just once.

1 Like

I mean the character in the game…
I want him as a hero…

1 Like

Read my comment so it fits the puzzle!

Because I wanted him as a character

Use your brain

1 Like

This means nothing. Eda is an example of one who has a badge and is also in the game

1 Like

So I guess Oswald could be in the Mickey and Friends franchise, right? Or is it just his own before Mickey Mouse and Silly Symphonies? Couldn’t quite tell, but we would really see his appearance in color. I think his appearance in color was only in Epic Mickey.

He is from the franchise Oswald the Lucky Rabbit

That’s the Wildcard. The reason he’s from Mickey and Friends is that I saw him team up in a game called Epic Mickey. Has anyone heard or seen it?

Well he is from Oswald the Lucky Rabbit

So let’s stop fighting

Personally, if he was added I think they would categorize him under Mickey and Friends, but if they add him to his own category, then we might see more Oswald characters in the future!!

So like Ortensia?

Yup!

Oswald would be his own collection. But doubt it will be expanded, just another wildcard.

1 Like

Someone needs to convince you all why Oswald is another Mickey and Friends Character.

First, he doesn’t belong in the Mickey and Friends collection because he isn’t from Mickey and Friends

It could go either way, imo. Tsum Tsum lists him under “Mickey and Friends”; however, Disney Speedstorm (which is a much more recent game) lists him under his own “Oswald the Lucky Rabbit” franchise. So even other games are not consistent with where they categorize him.

I personally would prefer him being in his own franchise, especially seeing as he was created before Mickey.

5 Likes

I agree with you, even if both Tsum Tsum and Disney Emoji Blitz puts them under that category.

Let’s see what franchise Oswald is in, one way or another.
If certain enemies were removed from both the normal campaign, and the friendship campaigns due to imbalance, it means that they will be added back. Chapter 82 needs to add back Cogsworth, Tiana, Doris, Agent P, and Jungle book characters, and add Shere Khan, Eda, Luz, and Dr. Doof, and even the cadence of new character will speed back up if the imbalance is over, and all QoL improvements are done.
All those in favor of agreeing to this, say “I”.

1 Like

Maybe today we’ll get a clue of who the Anniversary hero is today and I’m fine with whoever it is as long as it’s not anyone from Toy Story, The Incredibles, Zootopia, or The Muppets. Also most of the anniversary heroes has been characters that are from anything Mickey Mouse related and if it’s someone Mickey Mouse related then it’ll make sense because Mickey Mouse is the mascot of Disney but if it’s a character for a new franchise then it’s good

1 Like

Are there any patch notes today?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney