Next update, when? [Season 2]

Read the posts that you´ve made. Your grammar does sucks

3 Likes

Even there your grammar is bad…
It makes it really hard to understand you.

2 Likes

To rather say it this way, they just mean you need to practice English more in order to write English in a way how English usually is written :-).

It just takes practice so don’t worry, especially understandable if English is hard for you if English is your second language.

1 Like

As a person who has English as their second language, I can say that learning how to write English in a good way grammar wise isn’t easy, so just keep that in mind for next time.

No need to be hostile-ish afterall :-).

3 Likes

There are 2 "m"s in grammar, not 3. You should have said “doesn’t” instead of “not”.

Your grammar stinks, that’s simply a fact. But you completely missed the important part of my post. You know, the part before that?

This was the actual important part of my post. Saying you had bad grammar was just a joking side note at the end.

10 Likes

Personally I think the grammar comment was a bit uncalled for, English is not everyone’s first or even second language.
You could understand what was being said, so no need to make joking side notes about it.

8 Likes

At first it was just meant as a joke, to inform them that they’re grammar is incorrect without being mean. I do that whenever I see someone new who has bad grammar, so that I can learn if English is not their first language, or if they’re really young and bad at grammar.

If I offended them I’m sorry. It was meant as a funny line, to spark the remark, “English is my second language” or something to that effect, so that I know to not constantly correct them. I did not expect “My grammmar not stinks” to be the response.

2 Likes

English is my second languge

1 Like

Have I listed off heroes I want refreshes for the most yet? I don’t remember. Here it is anyway:

Quorra, Barbossa, Sally, Jack Skellington, Mike, Animal, Basil, Baymax, Beast, Hook, Danger Dolan, Duke Caboom, Goliath, Goofy, Hades, Timon & Pumbaa (mainly their base stats and White/Blue skills), Ursula, and Yzma.

He doesn’t need one. :confused:

His base stats and ability numbers (especially on that Red skill, yeesh!) are just awful.

1 Like

Really? Because he is one of my most used heroes. And is really good. Definitely one of the best support heroes.

Who’s this? :sweat_smile:

That’s a name of a YouTube channel…

…I’m still confused. :grimacing:

Yeah me to.

1 Like

It’s Donald Duck. Danger Dolan’s channel picture was always some malformed version of Donald Duck.

Okay yeah forgot about that.

Agree, his only use is Gonzo disk on codebase and invasion. And even tbat can be replaced, outside of these modes he is just useless.

I want Basil refresh, he was bad, and getting only worse, PB can’t even add a single badge to fix him a little because they ignore literally every single word from any feedback send to them, plus, they nerfed his white skill a bit, without a word in patch notes.

3 Likes

Oh? What did they do?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney