Next update, when? [Season 2]

Sweet More Patch notes

I would rather like the “datamined” 12 shots instead of 20, gaining energy with each. And Evasion/Tenacity on a Red Skill. It would be enough of a “refresh” for me tbh.

Not really enough… obviously after a year his base stats needs a buff, his blue skill is the worst in entire game and he could get fatigues in green and some stun so he would be actually a control hero, and some armor remove or badges which grants him armor negation.
Randall disk should work on all disables (with less/same healing) and working on Basil.

1 Like

Put him behind Maximus. Study duo. It’s not hard just think about it.

As keep hinting in the dbh meme… if there are no new guild perks , and maybe an old hero refresh or two, next update (everytime) gets a more negative then positive review from me at least. We need more quality of life game cost improvements @Loutre (improvements mean decrease in costs and increases in resources gain, not increasing costs or giving something that costs money or more diamonds to make up for it :upside_down_face:).

And for the sake of @Angry_Chair who has wrote several support tickets for over a year, a root beer emoji (works with wreck it Ralph 1st movie so Disney related). Thanks in advance.

DHBM Meme Center - #3083 by Captain_C

1 Like

Agree :+1:. More guild perks (think of it like cow bell :joy: we always need more). And Yes, patiently waiting for Tappers Rootbeer float emoji :grin:

Haha used that for a meme posted before too…

1 Like

That will help him soooooooooooo much… :roll_eyes:
He will die right away anyway.

So yeah, I guess the update wait have started now :-).

Looking forward to see what we get in the update ^^.
If it is 3.2.10 then we are likely getting a new refresh and we know also 3.2.10 also should give us the Challenge Book update that’s noted in the Roadmap.

So yeah, should be good :-).

I bet it’s a new hero mastery aka Big hero 6

1 Like

You mean a Refresh?
Like making an older character good again?

Would be up for that for Hiro or Baymax if that’s what we get :-).

No I mean another collection

Ah I see and yeah, that could be possible as well I agree :-).

I’m hoping for a new character in this patch note soon

I mean… the only time they haven’t added a new character to an update is when it was only a cap raise so… yeah, I think a new character is expected out of this update.

4 Likes

It’s a 50/50 chance

Nah, more like 95/5 chance (Still exists the possibility of no new hero but is suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper unlikely)

1 Like

@Loutre what time does the update will be announced in ET?

Usually around 2-7 pm I believe

So it should come around in a few hours

1 Like

Got an itch waiting for the notes :otter:

4 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney