The Q&A :eyes:

5 Likes

A Q&a

Wow,they deleted my Kermit gif

State of the Game, when? :eyes:

10 Likes

Like last time, after Q&A, I guess

State of game is here

At least we now know there´s gotta be an R17 (5th Jan) and R18 (2nd Feb). Only then the new rank (2nd March).

I´d be sincerely grateful if R17 was kept for two months and we got the Next New Rank at level 225. Such a nice number. Also a squared 15.

And it would be in-line with the others.
Purple at 50, Orange at 75, Red at 135 and new rank at 225. First two and the last dividable by 25. The last three dividable by 15 as well.

3 Likes

When is the patch notes?

Most likely after Christmas Break I think

It is possible we could get the patch notes on the 18 on Friday this week, but if we don’t get any then I assume we won’t get another patch notes before next year yeah.

I wouldn’t expect big patch notes this Friday as it is soon Christmas, but I could see as getting something maybe. If nothing else maybe bug fix patch notes, but if a bit bigger than maybe a new character or refreshed character.

Or at least maybe sign-in character and shop changes potentially for January.

4 Likes

The sign-in character and shop changes for January I assume will be this Friday on the 18 as the January sign in last year were posted on the 18 December as well. At least we should get that :-).

Or maybe not…? Checked and it seems like it was posted earlier than it was revealed to us players. We will see I suppose then.

I literally clicked on that thinking it was 2021’s January sign in :rofl:

16 Likes

Ah sorry about that, but yeah that’s the post to the 2019 sign-in character :-).

Me too incredible Zoo

If Patch notes come on Friday we lucky and Polaris probably gonna be close next week because of Christmas

But it’s very unlikely… I’d actually go to the extent to say that it’s impossible

Well, more or less…

I’ll eat a hat, because it’s not happening.

Woo-hooo! It’s Thursday, Q&A day and possible patch notes tomorrow, with someone really wanted inside :eyes:

giphy (16)

So… @Polaris any patch notes tomorrow? :pleading_face:

8 Likes

Is the patch notes is on tomorrow?

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney