Nintendo character concept part 2(Wario)

Wario

Al
Alternative:racing gear

Stars::star::star::star:
Position:front line
Role:tank
Wario is one Mario’s nemesis,but when he puts on the mask,enemys tremble in the fear of warioman!
Quote:“Wario time!”

Animations:

Entrance:wario is already sat down on the battlefield,and gets alarmed and stands up.he then does this pose:

Victory:wario smirks and does this pose:

Deafeat:wario is down and forgets hes holding an active bomb and this happens:FancyDearBeardeddragon-size_restricted

Basic skill:wario throws a bomb at an enemy.

White skill:its a me a wario
Wario_Bike_SSBWU
Wario pulls out a little button and presses it,and warriors race car appears.he hops in it and rides into each enemy,stealing a portion of there health,and also increasing the time in between each move.

Green skill:warioman begins
OpulentSeveralAardwolf-small
When wario has 1/4,he switched into warioman,his alternative.warioman is immune to physical damage in the first 13 secs,and wariomans permanent advantage is he starts with shield,and when the shield is disabled,everyone gains 11/16 health.until this move is used again,waeio remains as warioman.

Blue skill:take at hit
WarioFTiltUp
Wario(or warioman)swings his arm and hits the enemy dealing knockback and silencing the enemy for 13 secs.now the closest 2 enemy to wario get shield,boost speed?and any attacks directed at them get reflected to a random enemy for 16 secs.

Purple:boom time
Now on the move ‘its a me a wario’ warios cart explodes dealing damage and knockback.

Red move:coming soon

2 Likes

dang, i was gonna make a Wario concept lol.
but, 9/10.

Oh I’m really sorry.warios been on my mind for ages.u can still make it though.ill link it to this!

You dont have to stop for me :slight_smile:

Well, it’s still really good

Thankyou.it was hard to create

i can make Waluigi lol

I was gonna do waluigi next,but nvm.ive got such a good character in mind for my next one :grin:

I’ve done Banjo Kazooie, King K. Rool, and King Dedede.
All part of my Smash Bros. Concept series.

Wario #1, and this is a 10/10

Thankyou.wario is an OG,and trust me,another OG is coming next :wink:

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney