Nintendo characters part 1 (sonic)

Yay!sonic!I’m gonna get straight to the point if u dont mind :slight_smile: hope u like the concept!

Sonic

The blue blur himself,sonic runs into the battle speedily and quickly.gotta go fast!
Alternitives:classic sonic

Quote:“Sonics the name.speeds my game”
Position: back line
Star ammount::star:
Role:attack

Animations:

Entrance:sonic runs into battle very quickly.
Deafeat:Sonics legs get tired,start to wiggle like jelly and he falls to the ground unconsciously.
Victory:sonic runs of the battlefield around the world and comes back with a chilli dog and bites it.the sauce is around his mouth and hes grinning.lol

White skill:gotta go fast
giphy
Sonic runs in a circle really fast draining health,lowering accuracy and 100 getting rid of there buffs completely.this move has a 33.3% of failing against enemys with a higher level then sonic.

Green skill:one ring winner
l3E6IgvkcYaMH4wqA
When sonic is deafeated,a ring drops on his unconscious body.this revives him.this is only usable once.after use,when sonic is half health,he uses the ring as a portal and escapes.he comes back after 12 secs with shield and a one quarter health revive.

Blue skill:speed of sound
giphy-1
Sonic rushes across the battlefield as fast as the speed of sound,silencing enemys for 11 secs.this also removes shield and takes away x health.

Purple skill:gotta go faster
downloadfile
Sonic is immune to long ranged damage during the skill ‘gotta go fast’.after this sonic then has electricity charging around him and his pupils glowing blue.this gives him X2 strength for the rest of the wave until he calms down.

Red move coming soon

Friendship 1: dash
Disk:need for speed
Disk boost:reduces the time in between basic attacks and also upgrading the power of all the others.

Friendship 2 coming soon

I’ve already got part 2 partially ready ,andbill realease it tommorow.

1 Like

Sonic is not Nintendo, he’s Sega.

2 Likes

Who’s next?vote 4 or 3

[poll type=multiple results=always min=3 max=4 public=true chartType=bar]

• Bowser(super mario)
  • Mario(super mario)
  • Dr Eggman/robotnic(sonic the hedgehog)
  • Pacman(pacman)
  • Kirby(kirby)
  • Crash bandicoot(crash bandicoot)
  • Donkey Kong(donkey Kong)
  • Ryu(street fighter)
  • Rayman(rayman)
  • Jonesy(fortnite)
  • DJ marshmello(fornite)
  • Ice king(fortnite)
  • Fire king(fortnite)
  • Oro the gold king(fortnite chapter 2)
  • Midas(fornite chapter 2)
  • Meowsicles(fornite chapter 2)
  • Skye(fornite chapter 2)
  • Tntina(fornite chapter 2)
  • Brutus(fornite chapter 2)
  • Chaos agent(fortnite chapter 2)
  • Steve(minecraft)
    Is it bad I put too many options?
1 Like

You said that these are nintendo characters. I am sorry, but Most of these are not from Nintendo.

I know,but all of them are on nintendo switch.i acknowledge that,dont worry.im just gonna accept the ones on nintendo switch too.thx :slight_smile:

Hes both.hes in super smash bros and that’s enough for me.

Whatever floats your boat man.

Thankyou :slight_smile:

Incomplete concept, but what there is is nice, and pretty original too :+1:
Hope you’ll finish this :wink:

Thx for the support.i think I’ve made a great improvement on my concepts,and I’m happy people are supporting it.thx!!

You can probably change the title to Nintendo Switch characters so that the confusion is cleared up, but yeah up to you :-).

1 Like

Here’s a riddle who is the next person is:
You can take the villian away from the hero,but u cant take the hero away from the villian :wink:

Gru from despicable me

No this is nintendo

Wrong.good guess :slight_smile:

Stop spamming that image

That’s my own image i can post it so they take a picture and use it in it

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney