Nintentalk!

Alright nintendo fans, I’ll just cut to the chase, this is a thread where we purely talk about nintendo news, games, movies :eyes:, and more!

Rule Board
•No spoilers that arent marked with a warning!
For example:

Spoiler

Whopper Whopper Whopper Whopper Junior Double Triple Whopper Perfect Taste N Perfect Toppers I Rule This Day

•Keep non Nintendo talk out of Nintentalk!

Well I’ll start off the conversation by going, has fire DK ever been canon before? It’s really cool but I never renember it existing before, either way I think its cool if illumination made it new.

I’d also like to mention, has anyone noticed the auto lock on arrows in TOTK’s trailer? This is going to be extremely useful for boss fights.

3 Likes

To be fair this is the first time I see DK on fire and those auto lock on arrows will be useful once I get the game and are you ready for the Mario Movie?

Nope. This is the first time we’ve seen this.

2 Likes

This thread will be my new home! And I love Fire DK, the way Illumination fit in the physics of the video games is amazing! So ready for the movie! :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Can’t wait! I heard that there is going to be a Nintendo cinematic universe.

3 Likes

Looks like Illumination is teaming up with Nintendo

3 Likes

Yes, because Nintendo did not want to be associated with Disney at all.

2 Likes

Well Disney and Pixar are the Kings of animation and I understand Illumination because it’s gotta get more fan play

2 Likes

… Where did you hear that? I’ve only ever heard of people theorizing that that might happen.

4 Likes

I heard that Doug bowser said that they have upcoming “video projects” for nintendo.

1 Like

Okay, I looked this up online and apparently it’s true, but next time, providing a source would give you a lot more credibility than just saying, “I heard X was happening”.

3 Likes

I think that was apparent in 2015 when they gave Universal the theme park rights

4 Likes

Well, Universal has Nintendo and Paramount has Sega. Do you think that Disney should have a video game company too? Wayfoward? Capcom? Square-Enix maybe? You know since they already made Kingdom Hearts with Square Enix.

1 Like

They bought Lucasfilm, which made a video game company called lucasarts. But overall, I think Disney should have a collab with either Ubisoft, or Microsoft, maybe?

2 Likes

I think Ubisoft would be fine, but not Microsoft. I would be really worried for the future of Minecraft, Xbox, etc. The last thing I want to see in Minecraft is anything related to Disney, whether an extreme reference, or a very subtle Easter egg. So, Ubisoft, yes. Microsoft, a hard pass. But I totally agree with Disney partnering up with a video game company, or maybe even creating one themselves.

3 Likes

I also totally love Donkey Kong’s fired up voice (no pun intended) in the trailers. The Nintendo Direct I saw on my Switch had the final trailer. In that trailer, there is a clear reference to Mario Kart! I’m so excited to see what that movie holds for us. I have a feeling this will be Illumination’s best movie ever.

3 Likes

I am wanting to purchase a new Nintendo Switch this year, but I have heard a lot of informed speculation the Switch2 will be released this year, which caused me to have to delay my purchase until this ambigous situation is resolved.

I just want to know if this hypothetical console is backwards compatible and can play Switch1 games.
If it can not, then I’ll just get the Switch 1.

Waiting for the Sonic 3 movie.
I really hope they add Amy, it’s about time she joined them on the big screen.

How long has Fire DK existed?
There’s a superhuman mmo I play which is infamous for stealing ideas from everything and one of their megaboss enemies is a flaming gorilla.
You can see why I am suspecting this is an expy of Fire DK.

1 Like

That means they’re on Peacock and Paramount plus

First appearance is in the Mario Movie! Never seen before.

3 Likes

Question for everyone, what is everyone’s biggest nintendo gaming accomplishment? For me it has to be getting all 900 korok seeds in BOTW.

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney