Nintentalk!

I got the Wii version because I wanted to see it and it was the only way to unlock Rosalina in Mario Kart Wii

That was one of the things I used it for too. But you can also unlock her by completing all of the Mirror Cups with at least one star.

2 Likes

Now my siblings and I have her on our accounts except my second older sister because she kept going on Wi-Fi and doing battle and she has nothing unlock; and I’ll be honest with you I was the first one to unlock Bowser Jr., Dry Bowser and this one big kart, but I was the second one to have all the characters and almost all the karts. Also I did try that and I unlock a big kart.

1 Like

Ooh, this one is really interesting!

Yeah I have to agree and if this was real I would use it all the Mario games it was in

This is my favourite power up by far which isn’t in game.

That’s really kind of you, thanks! Glad to be back :grin:

1 Like

So sad that Nintendo is closing the Eshop for WiiU and 3DS. :sob:

1 Like

I don’t know how it works in gaming, but I think if game company uses a licensed character from another company, there’s a profit sharing deal, like both companies benefit from the sale of the product being shared.

So it would be a win/win for Disney and Nintendo to release a physical Sora amiibo.
Same principle would apply to more Sonic amiiibos and Sega.

According to the notes online, Sega can’t produce their own hardware anymore, so they contracted Nintendo to make Sonic console games to keep the franchise going.

I am very confused about the Spyro NFC toy, I don’t think he’s a true amiibo. Is he not one of their bestselling characters, so why doesn’t he have a proper amiibo?

Random thought of the day, could Nintendo revive Disney Infinity?

I wonder how much longer the online servers will be active for WII U games.
Example, Splatoon1 still has multiplayer matches.

Spyro isn’t Nintendo; he’s Activision.

Wow that’s not good like a couple years ago they took out the Wi-Fi for the Wii that in order for us to play Wi-Fi on the Wii we had to get the Wii U, but then a few years later we got the Homebrew Channel on the Wii

I really hope one day Sega can make their own consoles again, although with nintendo there in good hands

1 Like

As long as there’s no new Sega counsel all their games are Licensed by Nintendo and Xbox and PlayStation but it is obvious for Nintendo games that are Sega or anything that’s not Nintendo will say Licensed by Nintendo before the game boots up or on the menu screen

1 Like

I was wondering why Spryo’s NFC toy didn’t have this feature:

Because Nintendo could only give this feature to characters they own?

Why were these guys in Skylanders? :woman_shrugging:

I think Bowser and DK were Wii U exclusives.

1 Like

The Bowser and DK Skylander/Amiibo hybrids were only for Skylanders Superchargers, and you could only use them on Nintendo systems, so you are right.

What is your favorite Nintendo main character?
  • Mario
  • Kirby
  • Link
  • Fox
  • Villager
  • Other (comment who it is)

0 voters

I know. I have a 2DS, which has all the content of a 3DS. It’s just not a flip console.

1 Like

My favorite Nintendo main character is Bowser. I know he is the “villain” of the series, but he puts in a lot of work for all of these schemes. I want to give him some slack.

1 Like

100th comment! So happy yall have been enjoying this thread!!!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney