Nintentalk!

Who’s y’all favorite character in Smash and what’s y’all favorite stage?

There should be a sonic series but renember sonic is SEGA owned

Probably will unfortunately never happen because disney is a huge brand and they probably dont want to help nintendo to get money and surpass them

1 Like

Wasn’t this question just asked?

3 Likes

The character part was, but the stage part wasn’t.

My favorite stage is probably Rainbow Road.

1 Like

No, definitely not. DK is just as recognizable and important as Mario, but since the Movie is from Mario’s perspective, he is the mainest character, but DK, Luigi, Peach, Toad, and Bowser all get the screentime
they deserve.

1 Like

Would also work well as an assist trophy.

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO PICK ONE? They are all so good!
My favorites would be
Characters: Luigi, Toon Link, Lucario, Pikachu, Charizard, Bowser, Bowser Jr., Duck Hunt, Meta Knight
Stages: Wuhu Island Flyover, Boxing Ring, Final Destination, Big Battlefield, Pictochat, Port Town Aero Dive

1 Like

I’ve never really thought of that before. It’s a tie between Super Mario and Mario Kart because of the diversity. Super Mario, Mario Kart, Dr. Mario, Donkey Kong, Luigi’s Mansion, and Mario Bros. are all in those two soundtracks.
Second is Minecraft. I mean, who wouldn’t like Halland/Dalarna and Earth?
Third is Animal Crossing. Chef’s kiss to the Bubblegum K.K. and the 2:00 am - Animal Crossing Wild World remixes.

2 Likes

Favorite Smash character? Steve wins! His moveset is awesome and just the fact that Steve is in the game is crazy.
Favorite stage, tho… I’ve gotta say Final Destination. It’s my go-to stage because I can pick any music I want and the aesthetics of the stage is really good, even if it is a Ω form stage.

3 Likes

question, if you made a new mario power up, what would I do and what would mario look like? :thinking::thinking:

1 Like

It would have to be a potion of some sort. It would give Mario a random powerup. It would be a purple liquid in a bottle.

3 Likes

I like this idea.

3 Likes

I have no idea how to answer that but I would say he will have a pillow for his power up and it will be his shield as long as he dosen’t touch spikes or a fuzball and I would say he’ll be dressed as a pillow

Well I’m glad to see you again Dove

2 Likes

Sound nice. Mario doesn’t have any potion powerups yet. Closest thing to that is in Super Mario Bros. 2, when some of the plants you dig up give you a bottle that once you use, leads to a bonus door.

1 Like

If I made a new power up, it could be the rainbow lollipop, making him rainbow Mario, and he shoots rainbows.

2 Likes

Pretty good, but there is already a Rainbow Star in Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 and it makes him invincible.

1 Like

I think I would make a Cheep-Cheep mask, to disguise Mario so that any Cheep-Cheeps think he is the same as them.

1 Like

I have the Wii version

1 Like

I have the first game, and I want to get the second, but not really to beat it, because it is so long. I just like the gameplay.

1 Like

A Bowser-Shroom, a mushroom that has Bowser’s horns and color-pallette. This gives Mario Bowser’s ability to breath streams of fire for a short period of time. With appearance, Mario’s hat sprouts horns and spikes grow from his back as well as a tail.

4 Likes

I like it! Very original. :+1:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney