No double badge drops

You guys sent out a notice saying that we get Double Badge drops from the Normal Campaigns. But this doesn’t seem to be case for Purple Badges. Just wasted diamonds replenishing energy to do stages in Chapter 8 onwards, only to (belatedly) notice that there is no double badge drops. You liars!

7 Likes

Have the same issue on Server 6. The “Campaign Double Drops (Normal)” event started 30 minutes ago, but I’m getting single item drops for bits.

I’ve submitted an in-game support ticket, but of course I just got an automated reply because it is outside of their normal hours.

3 Likes

Same on S7. White and green badges are double. Blue and purple are not.

4 Likes

Same on server 6. You can already see it on the lvl screen.

3 Likes

One of the worst events

2 Likes

The drops are only applicable to full badges. NOT bits.

2 Likes

Why have they changed it? It used to be just double on all drops. Its just another case of wasting resources for less benefits. If this keeps going alot of the player base, including the spenders are gonna leave.

6 Likes

Campaign double drop is probably the most appreciated event, but the change has made it worthless by not affecting bits.

I see the playerbase reducing weekly and things like this will kill the game. I really hope you listen and change this @Etesian @Polaris

5 Likes

Okay my bad for not noticing. But at higher levels I don’t think there are too many stages offering Purple Badges drops, which is what we need to get to P2. A bit pointless really

1 Like

Same issue here. I just spent a good 1000 stamina only to realize I didn’t double anything.

2 Likes

There’s never a full purple badge drop, only bits.
So yes it’s pointless and just tricking people to waste stamina

3 Likes

If this was intentional it is disgusting.

2 Likes

What happened to the event? I’m not getting double drops, this needs to be fixed ASAP and my lost energy or missing drops reimbursed.

Really frustrated right now, this is the type of thing I will boycott over if intentional.

I want my double drops and losses reimbursed.

This is the only quality event worth spending money on, fix or I’m not ever paying money in this again…probably not play it again either.

3 Likes

Terrible change and badly described. Double normal has always been full badges and bits, if this change also affects the double normal drop item I paid for with the power pack deal a few weeks ago I’m done and full refund requested.

1 Like

Yeah this is the worst event

@Polaris & @Etesian, please confirm whether this double drop event is only applicable to white and green badges and drop rate for blue and purple is remained as usual.
Please tell us if this change from the usual double drop practice is intentional or otherwise

4 Likes

Ok, I was frustrated before, after looking more closely I’m genuinely confused.

White = badge
Plan = part to make badge
Bit = part to make plan

I find it highly unusual that plan and bit can be split.

Event says “double badge drops”.

In the past it meant all 3, if you were being truly technical to the wording it would only be badge, not bit OR plan.

I really hope this is a bug and some sort of compensation, or simply an event extension is offered.

2 Likes

Really? PLEASE show me anywhere where I said anything close to that.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney