No double badge drops

And not just “some sort of compensation”, but ADEQUATE compensation.
Throwing 50 gems at me again when I wasted 600 is NOT going to suffice in quelling my anger this time.

So I would assume you would tell everyone that anyone playing for even 1 day should know the difference between a badge, a bit and a plan so make sure to read the description carefully before blindly spending stamina? I mean that’s what you told me…

my exact response was:
“I definitely agree the wording is misleading, but it does clearly show the amount of chips you will receive. You can’t really say you were tricked. A 3 star character requires 80 chips to unlock so if that isn’t the amount shown, that tells you it will not unlock him.”

There was nothing rude or derogatory in it, so you are greatly over-exaggerating.

People get mad, and make complaints and comments about things that they do not fully understand. Saying something is deception, illegal, etc. if it clearly states what you are going to get is just ignorance. Thats not meant towards you or anyone specifically. I myself have been guilty of it in the past.

We ALL (myself included) made an assumption that this was the same as the previous drop events. I agree with others that it was sneaky and underhanded, but they gave us exactly what it says they will.

2 Likes

I don’t think wording is not a matter in this case for a number of reasons.

1. The “old” event where we got double on all drops also just said “badge drops”.

2. This time it gives double on badge AND plans. If going strictly by how it’s worded we shouldn’t get double on plans.

This is a very interesting question, I didn’t think of this myself, but I would also like an answer to this.

1 Like

They fixed it so we get double drops on everything now

1 Like

too late…

1 Like

I spent over 700 stamina, including diamond refills, for it to just now start giving double drops on everything. I would definitely like my diamonds and stamina back. Especially since I just renewed my daily diamond deal yesterday. This is completely unfair and just plain wrong.

3 Likes

I wasted about 700 energy trying to double up on love bug bits. They dropped 1 at a time. Just went back after stamina quest opened, now it’s set for double. I’m so mad that I’m about to uninstall the game and play another game. Cut my losses and move along.

2 Likes

Hey everyone,

I am very sorry. I know apologies won’t fix what’s happened, but I want to let you all know that this was not intentional. It was a mistake in the configuration of the event.

1. The event has been extended another day. I know many of you used your stamina buys before the event was updated, so now you’ll get another day.
  2. We will be sending out a compensation package to everyone on server 1-8.

We’re aware that there’s been an increase in event configuration issues lately. It’s something we take seriously. As Disney Heroes has grown, our event tools and processes haven’t kept up. We’re working hard to fix that as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience while we improve things.

5 Likes

check your mail in game, and your items

1 Like

Thanks for this. This compensation was pretty legitimate. Completely happy with the result.

2 Likes

Compensation was adequate - I stand corrected.
Whoever came up with the compensation package should be promoted.

1 Like

Oh thank god that was a bug, and compensation is decent.

Faith restored, I do love the game and will happily jum back in. :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you Polaris, a very satisfactory reply and compensation.

When we see double drops pop up we all get glee with excitement, splurge on some shiny new diamonds and jump right into some raiding.

To not get what we expected based on past history was a bitter pill to swallow; for myself and many this is the #1 event we hope for to advance our progress and the companies bank account.

That’s why many were unhappy, some more than others; I’m glad you took the time to reply, apologize and compensate. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please do not bump super old threads with off-topic replies. If you have an issue with an event in the game, please contact support so we can investigate your account details.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney