No more friendship level limits!

This is serious. The newer heroes can get more powerful disk, but with higher level limits and harder campaigns. I was suggested that can choose friendships to unlock with each level, or unless let people choose!
https://discourse.disneyheroesgame.com/t/friends-can-choose-by-upgrading-teamlevels/1016523?u=mrs_pumbaa

I think they just need to periodically lower the unlock requirements. This has happened a couple of times so hopefully they do it again.

8 Likes

If they do that, they also need to lower the difficulty of campaigns. A campaign that now requires, let’s say, level 150, will be impossible for someone who unlocks it at level 100.

8 Likes

Very true. Friendships probably just need a complete overhaul tbh.

2 Likes

Yeah, overall the friendship levels should be decreased, mainly due to that most newcomer and lower leveled players don’t have a chance of unlocking them at all.
I am level 177 myself so for me it isn’t really a problem to unlock as much as I am close to the cap, however actually putting all the resources needed to actually have them be able to go through the Friendship Campaign is another thing as you need so much gold for skills for example.

I think the ideal unlock level for Friendships would be between 60/80 to 120-ish depending on how strong the disk itself is. If it is a weaker disk than have the level unlock be lower, if the disk is strong have the unlock level be higher. The reason why I said level 120-ish as the max is due to that Red skills are unlockable around level 120 I think.

Should be a good scale and it could be so that 1 of the disks are easier to get early than the other one, since getting access to the story content at least early I think would be fun :-). Like stated in this post What in the game does entertain you?, many people enjoy the story content so having the friendship unlock available earlier would make sense as story content are likely a big part of why they play Disney Heroes :-).

7 Likes

Friendship levels needs be reworked in all honesty… i don’t get why you unlock their campaigns at level 3, i get theres only 8 so that makes it to level 10 but overall… it should start straight away and go up to 8. Would be more logical then after that, you can work on levelling and evolving your disks

1 Like

does anyone know what friendships u can unlock at TL 62?

All of the early characters should have their friendship unlocked at level 62, though while I do know some friendships got their level lowered, I am not sure if they are accessible at level 62 even if they should be not long after level 62.

Might be good to make a list of when friendships are unlocked in order to make it easier for people who has unlocked the friendship be able to give better advice on which friendship early player should start on.

1 Like

YES PLEASE that would be amazing

1 Like

Hehe, could try and make it :-).

I technically have a server 1 account due to an update error on Perblue’s part, so could use that one to make the list. (The update error happened to all the players, so everyone got a new account in a random server. You could get back to your old account if you had your account backed up).

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney