November 2020 Sign-In Hero & Shop Refresh!

If she’s currently disabled herself (stunned, frozen, silenced, hexed, shrunken, squirreled), will she still be able to use this skill? Or will she have to wait for the disable to expire?

3 Likes

Yay! :smiley: The Manticore! Was dreaming she would finally appear! Cannot wait!

1 Like

I think you kind of answered it to yourself. If any character is facing a disable and doesn´t have evasion (chance to avoid it) or tenacity (lowering the duration) they aren´t able to use the active skill anyhow during the disable period.

2 Likes

I also will say that I am happy for Gizmo replacing Eeyore as I’m still working to getting him to three stars.

Also for Syndrome in Hesit- though I’m working to getting him to four stars.

2 Likes

Wow!

Her design looks great!

7 Likes

That’s what I’m thinking as well, but I wouldn’t mind getting confirmation; if she can’t clear disables when she herself is disabled, that’s going to somewhat limit the usefulness of the skill.

4 Likes

Another month without QoH (Post Refresh) in any shop. :pensive:
tenor

13 Likes

I look in the game and saw her and I was like What?

2 Likes

I like but I need to get Goliath to 3 stars so… :frowning:

1 Like

Did I miss a cap raise?

1 Like

Kevin Flynn:

Kevin Flynn’s Red Skill: Am I a joke to you?

2 Likes

With tron, yes, yes it is.

With Joy, it shouldn’t be

Joy does nothing to help Flynn. The point is to make the buffs last longer, but if they last longer, Joy no longer protects them and they get removed anyway. So yes, flynn is officially useless.

OH YEAH! Manticore! Are we getting Barley or Fear? Yes? No? Maybe?

1 Like

How come no one talks about the combat icon when update 2.4 was released?

6 Likes

Nice sign in hero. Shame there is no change for the exclusive characters yet :frowning: when will these heroes change @Polaris

Jumba
Evil Queen
Baloo

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure it wasn’t there yesterday, I remember checking the icons to see the new ones and it went down to Energized

It wasn’t there, only energized and weakness were there and here is a picture from yesterday of that

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney