November 2020 Sign-In Hero & Shop Refresh!

November Sign-In Heroes

November Sign-In Heroes and Shop Refresh!

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode November Sign-In Hero and Shop Refresh! Featuring a new Hero, Manticore from Disney and Pixar’s Onward!

The Manticore

dialogue_manticore

Manticore is a front-line “Damage” hero. Manticore will be the November Sign-In Hero on all servers!

Skills

Curse Crusher

Passive: The player chooses a favorite enemy for Manticore at the start of each wave or, while on auto, Manticore chooses the enemy with the most basic damage as her favorite enemy. Manticore will prefer to target this enemy with her basic attacks and skills, and deals more damage to them.

Active: Manticore raises her sword, Curse Crusher, removing debuffs from herself and allies. She then slashes at the nearest enemies, dealing damage.

Scorpion Tail Sting

Manticore stings the closest enemy with her scorpion tail, dealing damage and stunning them. If she is targeting her favorite enemy with this skill, it cannot be dodged, evaded, or reduced with tenacity.

Fiery Roar

Manticore breathes fire, dealing damage over time to enemies in front of her. If Manticore hits her Favorite enemy with this, they also lose armor.

Ferocious and Fearless

Manticore gains basic damage per enemy while they have a damage over time effect on them.

Adventure Seeker

Manticore applies the debuffs she removes from allies with “Curse Crusher” randomly to enemies and increases the remaining duration of the debuffs she applies to her favorite enemy. After the first few seconds of each wave, the player gets to re-pick Manticore’s favorite enemy, stunning them. If the battle is on auto, Manticore will make the Most Wanted enemy her favorite enemy. The Most Wanted enemy is the enemy who has done the most damage in the battle so far.

Friendships

• Manticore and Mushu
  • Manticore and Maximus

November Sign-In Hero & Shop Refresh

Heroes will appear in Shops after they refresh on October 31. Heroes will appear in Crates after the daily reset at 5AM on November 1.

Servers 1-22 Update

New Hero: Manticore will be the November Sign-In Hero

Existing Heroes

• Sadness will be available in the VIP Crate
  • Captain Amelia will be available in the Guild Crate
  • Gizmoduck will replace Eeyore in the City Watch Shop
  • Cheshire Cat will replace Goliath in the Creep Surge Shop
  • Li Shang will replace Mulan in the Arena Shop
  • Linguini & Remy will replace Dr. Facilier in the Coliseum Shop
  • Syndrome will replace Colette in the Heist Shop
  • Angel will replace Magica De Spell in the Guild War Shop
63 Likes

Wow! Didn’t expect another Onward character or patch notes today. She looks great

7 Likes

Finally, the days of Kevin Flynn are history.

33 Likes

This is another excellant day for my entire life again for adding onward characters there’s two down. One more to go. That’ll be Barely Lightfoot

7 Likes

Let’s not forget about Laurel! I really want to see her.

Looking forward to seeing her!

13 Likes

14 Likes

But cool Friendships for Corey! :+1:t2: I’m gonna have the disks… :sweat_smile::joy:

2 Likes

Wrong word.

10 Likes

Wow. She is awesome as she should be. The art blows me away.

Useful. The fact that the player can choose any enemy is insane.

I wonder what the icon for that will look like, if any. She applies a lot of effects, a bit too much IMO.

She is really OP but I am excited for her.

Love those for her.

YAY! Everyone is on the same level for this at least.

4 Likes

Crossing my fingers for Barley and colt next

2 Likes

*tail :upside_down_face:

Anyway she looks nice!

YES THIS IS PERFECT :grin:

7 Likes

He still extends buffs tho, so no lol :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

Interesting… :thinking: Well, I’m happy to see that more Onward characters are coming! :grin:

26 Likes

She looks really great. (Appearance wise)

6 Likes

If no update is needed, and she isn’t a spoiler anymore and is just ‘‘hidden’’… would be possible to add spotlight for her today? @Polaris

ok… she isn’t even hidden anymore. so more likely.

2 Likes

This is exciting! Don’t like how Mulan is moving away from shops tho, I still need her 5th Star

3 Likes

I’m so excited for her and I’m happy my idea came to get rid of curses with her sword

1 Like

You weren’t the only one with that idea :wink:

3 Likes

Yess!! Another skill that gives a strategic choice! Loving it!

And it is cool how she handles debuffs :blush:

2 Likes

Wow! Nice! Another Onward character? That’s awesome!

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney