November Sign-In Hero and Shop Refresh

No spoilers!

2 Likes

Unless ViperPericulosus has access to spoilers that I haven’t seen elsewhere, I’m almost certain that’s either a wish list or wild guesses. In particular, I can’t see Disney and PerBlue adding Della after DuckTales 2017 ended earlier this year, given that all the other DuckTales characters are from the original '80s version.

1 Like

?

And that is a reason… why?

1 Like

You don’t think Disney “suggests” characters for PerBlue to add based on what they want to promote? Not all characters, obviously, but some character additions (and one refresh) seem to have been at least partly motivated by promotional concerns.

I’m not saying it’s impossible for Della to be added, just that I think it’s highly unlikely, especially so soon after the series ended. (Which is a shame, because she would be a terrific addition.)

Hey guys, the Disney wiki tells a much bigger story.

1 Like

The wiki always has a lot of fake rumors - most of the time the heroes mentioned aren’t actually datamined.

I haven’t heard of Milo possibly being added, but I wouldn’t be too surprised given other Atlantis characters were added recently

As for Della, they said she’s pretty unlikely, at least for now.

10 Likes

maybe I shouldn’t be replying to old comments but you also said:

Isn’t this contradictory?

tbf, phil looks OP

7 Likes

that, or he (hopefully) will be another Barley :wink:

2 Likes

Thus far, most of the heroes listed were added.

Some of which included Bolt, Helga, Phil, and every Kim Possible character we currently have.

1 Like

And yes, I am aware that people have tried to list characters from the Owl House, Hocus Pocus, and many more, but I can tell it’s illegitimate by their poor coding skills.

1 Like

The main page is fairly moderated so only actual true leaks are here.

But you can’t post spoilers on forums :confused:

:stop_sign:

11 Likes

I know that.

4 Likes

Phil is already in the game!

1 Like

So I should upgrade Zeus or wait for Phil?

1 Like

wait for phil

1 Like

They’re not really comparable, Zeus is damage with strong control tendencies and Phil is support. Go for whichever one you’d get the most use out of.

viking of disapproval

7 Likes

Just had to double check after you said Zeus was a control hero but he is actually a damage hero

5 Likes

Good catch.

2 Likes

Just put Phil and Kermit together…

Pain and Panic are the characters from Hercules

2 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney