November Sign-In Hero and Shop Refresh

November Sign-In Hero and Shop Refresh!

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode November Sign-In Hero and Shop Refresh! Featuring a new character, Philoctetes from Disney’s Hercules!

Philoctetes

Phil is a back-line ”Support” hero on the Blue team. Phil will be available as the November Sign-In Hero!

Skills

Hero Trainer

Passive: At the start of battle the player chooses an ally for Phil to train, Linking to them for the rest of the battle. While the battle is on auto, Phil chooses the front-most ally at the time of Link activation.

Active: Phil encourages his Linked ally to get in the fight by Cleansing them, resetting their Green and Blue skill cooldowns, and making them Invincible. If Phil doesn’t have a Linked ally when he uses this skill the player chooses a new ally for Phil to train. If the battle is on auto Phil chooses to train the front-most ally. Phil then encourages the newly Linked ally, applying all the effects of the skill to them.

Target Dummy

Phil plants a target dummy in the middle of the enemy team, Distracting them. When the target dummy leaves combat enemies receive stacks of Fatigue and have their Movement and Attack Speed reduced. Fatigue blocks 1 buff from being applied and then is removed.

Seething Satyr

When an enemy drops Phil’s Linked ally below a percent of their Max HP he charges at the enemy to deliver a massive punch. The enemy takes Fantastic Damage, is Stunned, and has all of their Buffs removed. Phil can only use this skill once per wave, per Linked ally. If Phil Links to an ally that is already below the HP threshold, he will charge at the next enemy that damages the Linked ally. Phil is immune to Disables while charging.

Well Taught

Phil’s Linked ally has their Green and Blue skill levels increased. Phil also Heals them for a percent of their Max HP every x seconds for the rest of the wave. If Phil is not Linked to an ally his Basic Attacks grant him bonus Energy.

Going The Distance

When Phil’s Linked ally uses their White Skill he gets Cleansed, Heals, and gains Attack Speed. Phil now has different chances to throw each of his 4 items with his Basic Attacks and each item has unique effects associated with them.

• The Vase has a X% chance to be thrown and Knocks Back enemies hit.
  • The Column has a Y% chance to be thrown and Stuns enemies hit.
  • The Helmet has a Z% chance to be thrown and steals Energy from the enemy, granting it to Phil and his Linked ally.
  • The Trophy has a W% chance to be thrown which deals bonus Normal Damage and applies all 3 special effects from the other items.

Battle Badge

• Charge Condition: Stacks of Fatigue applied to enemies
  • Stat Buff: +Max HP
  • Lineup Buff: +Basic Damage per Blue Team Ally
  • Effect Buff: +Attack Speed

Friendships

• Honey Lemon
  • Mike Wazowski

November Sign-In Hero & Shop Refresh

Heroes will appear in Shops after they refresh on October 31. Heroes will appear in Crates after the daily reset at 5AM on November 1.

Servers 1-24 Update

New Hero: Phil will be the November Sign-In Hero

Existing Heroes

• Gadget Hackwrench will be an event exclusive hero featured in contest rewards
  • Fozzie Bear will be an event exclusive hero featured in the Coliseum Token Crate
  • Helga Sinclair will be available in the Guild Crate
  • Barley Lightfoot will replace Pocahontas in the City Watch Shop
  • Fred Frederickson will replaced Russell & Kevin in the Creep Surge Shop
  • Slinky Dog will replace Kronk in the Arena Shop
  • The Fairy Godmother will replace Shan Yu in the Coliseum Shop
  • Shego will replace Eeyore in the Heist Shop
  • Dr. Facilier will replace Clawhauser in the Guild War Shop
32 Likes

l knew it was Phil!

9 Likes

Happy to see that we’re getting Phil, though I think it would’ve made more sense to pair Him up with Maximus rather then Honeylemon. Mike Wazowski makes sense though

4 Likes

Phil and Honey Lemon?

2 Likes

@Loutre Looks good, but I wonder if Phil and Meg are together do they Link to the same front ally?
This question was brought up in our Discord server, so thought I bring it up here if that’s okey.

3 Likes

Nice. We got another Hercules rep

5 Likes

I don’t think it matters? It’s not like the linking has the same purpose

2 Likes

It might matter stacking wise, but of course would likely be a pretty good strategy and not one I necessarily mind.

The question is if PerBlue intend it or to say let such be possible.

3 Likes

I can understand that Phil is friend with Mike, but with Honey Lemon?

5 Likes

I hope it’s the last hero from that movie. :smiley:

4 Likes

l want to see Pegasus too!

10 Likes

Does DHBM really need to copy heroes which we added this year to DSA? :unamused:
It’s really bad to see how one copy another, and this year DHBM/PB just has an obsession with it.
They even made Gadget equally bad :laughing:

So many untouched characters and IPs… but they just keep doing the same stuff. bleh. :confused:

3 Likes

no rotation for vip crate?

4 Likes

Looks like Hercules’ trainer (voiced by Danny Devito) has joined the team. The friend campaigns look cool, I’m alright with most of the shop replacements (except for Dr. Faciler because I want to give Clawhauser all the stars but that’s okay).
Question: Are the heroes who were sign-in heroes set directly as exclusive heroes to contest rewards afterwards nowadays? That’s what I’m starting to notice. I wonder if Fear and Pain could be possible heroes in here?
Anyways, excited as always, and one more thing. I wish you all Happy Halloween!:jack_o_lantern::skull::ghost::smiling_imp::smirk_cat:🧛🏻‍♂

3 Likes

Happy Halloween! :ghost:

5 Likes

Let’s gooo!!

2 Likes

Alright! I’ve been hoping Phil would be added for the longest time! Now all we need is Pain & Panic, Hera, The Muses, Aphrodite, Cassandra, and Icarus, and we’ll have all the important Hercules characters covered.

6 Likes

Two words: Phil. Is. Here.

9 Likes

I was almost about to actually correct you until I remembered the reference. :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

But then again Phil’s joke is clever, because it actually translates to two words in greek :thinking:

8 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney