Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode November Sign-In Hero and Shop Refresh! Featuring a new character, Philoctetes from Disney’s Hercules!
Phil is a back-line ”Support” hero on the Blue team. Phil will be available as the November Sign-In Hero!
Passive: At the start of battle the player chooses an ally for Phil to train, Linking to them for the rest of the battle. While the battle is on auto, Phil chooses the front-most ally at the time of Link activation.
Active: Phil encourages his Linked ally to get in the fight by Cleansing them, resetting their Green and Blue skill cooldowns, and making them Invincible. If Phil doesn’t have a Linked ally when he uses this skill the player chooses a new ally for Phil to train. If the battle is on auto Phil chooses to train the front-most ally. Phil then encourages the newly Linked ally, applying all the effects of the skill to them.
Phil plants a target dummy in the middle of the enemy team, Distracting them. When the target dummy leaves combat enemies receive stacks of Fatigue and have their Movement and Attack Speed reduced. Fatigue blocks 1 buff from being applied and then is removed.
When an enemy drops Phil’s Linked ally below a percent of their Max HP he charges at the enemy to deliver a massive punch. The enemy takes Fantastic Damage, is Stunned, and has all of their Buffs removed. Phil can only use this skill once per wave, per Linked ally. If Phil Links to an ally that is already below the HP threshold, he will charge at the next enemy that damages the Linked ally. Phil is immune to Disables while charging.
Phil’s Linked ally has their Green and Blue skill levels increased. Phil also Heals them for a percent of their Max HP every x seconds for the rest of the wave. If Phil is not Linked to an ally his Basic Attacks grant him bonus Energy.
Going The Distance
When Phil’s Linked ally uses their White Skill he gets Cleansed, Heals, and gains Attack Speed. Phil now has different chances to throw each of his 4 items with his Basic Attacks and each item has unique effects associated with them.
- The Vase has a X% chance to be thrown and Knocks Back enemies hit.
- The Column has a Y% chance to be thrown and Stuns enemies hit.
- The Helmet has a Z% chance to be thrown and steals Energy from the enemy, granting it to Phil and his Linked ally.
- The Trophy has a W% chance to be thrown which deals bonus Normal Damage and applies all 3 special effects from the other items.
- Charge Condition: Stacks of Fatigue applied to enemies
- Stat Buff: +Max HP
- Lineup Buff: +Basic Damage per Blue Team Ally
- Effect Buff: +Attack Speed
- Honey Lemon
- Mike Wazowski
Heroes will appear in Shops after they refresh on October 31. Heroes will appear in Crates after the daily reset at 5AM on November 1.
New Hero: Phil will be the November Sign-In Hero
- Gadget Hackwrench will be an event exclusive hero featured in contest rewards
- Fozzie Bear will be an event exclusive hero featured in the Coliseum Token Crate
- Helga Sinclair will be available in the Guild Crate
- Barley Lightfoot will replace Pocahontas in the City Watch Shop
- Fred Frederickson will replaced Russell & Kevin in the Creep Surge Shop
- Slinky Dog will replace Kronk in the Arena Shop
- The Fairy Godmother will replace Shan Yu in the Coliseum Shop
- Shego will replace Eeyore in the Heist Shop
- Dr. Facilier will replace Clawhauser in the Guild War Shop