Oct 2021 Tier List! Y6 Max Lvl 265 | Bendy

Hey guys! Bendy here! Just got finished with our October tier list! Thank you to everybody that joined the stream and helped vote on where heroes belong! Click on the image to zoom in and see everything more clearly.

We made quite a few changes this month, many of which were tier adjustments for both high level and low level heroes that tend to fly under the radar among the MANY heroes in the game at this point.

First though, Ariel and Bolt both jumped straight to Best of the Best! We predict Ariel will make a HUGE splash (pun intended) as soon as she joins the game tomorrow with her ability to counter true damage as well as having the best cleanse we’ve seen yet. Bolt is pretty much a better Dash that also slows and counters Normal Damage, not much more to say there haha.

I won’t mention every change but the biggest surprise for me are the moves that Mad Hatter have made over the past few months. Last month we moved him into Balanced and this month we pushed him all the way to Really Good. He has really enjoyed a huge surge in popularity, especially for Arena/Coli, over the course of 2021 and has staked his claim among the best controls in DH.

Many of you will probably be disappointed by the fact we moved Disgust out of Best of the Best, but I think her time has finally come and many of the voters agreed. Clawhauser, Hamm, and Honey Lemon also moved out of Best of the Best as well, however Pocahontas pushed her way in and joined the Best of the Best ranks!

Couple other notable moves, I’m sure a number of you will be pleased to see Zurg and Jessie move up a tier and I know I am very excited to see Nick move up as well. There were a few other changes but all in all I think the tier list is in a very good state at the moment and I hope you all agree!

If you have suggestions for changes that you want to see to the next tier list, we have a survey that you can fill out so that your voice is more likely to be heard on the next stream even if you can’t be there in person! You may fill it out here: https://forms.gle/P7z95qp15pQvVb968

Channel Link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHGPXPUXGQSGcpFh00k7PSA

Printer friendly version of tier list if you’re into that sort of thing: https://i.imgur.com/CzRtS7L.png!

19 Likes

I think Gonzo should swap places with Ralph

At least Ralph has some durability. Gonzo? Nada :grimacing:

1 Like

What about Gonzo’s Purple? Doesn’t that give him some durability?

2 Likes

not really, no

he dies fairly quickly

1 Like

I’m just genuinely curious about Joy’s prefered disk - wasn’t the An one just bad even when she was new? :thinking:

1 Like

I’m pretty sure the An disk is what makes Joy good even to this day, she just doesn’t compare nowadays to the new heroes that have way better disable blocking and whatnot.

Yeah… that’s why I was asking. I always used her for reality buff and red skill, never considered her blocking disables. And apart from me, nearly everyone who uses her has Ol disk too

i don’t see too many people using Joy anymore, but at least on my server I’m pretty sure most people have always sworn by the An disk :man_shrugging:

Aren’t you on S1?

Yup haha server 1, I could be imagining things too :joy:

Nobody swears by AN and loads use joy this list bendy is just proof again you don’t pay attention to server 1 at all. An rarely gets used ever.

1 Like

I mean… yes I’ve very rarely seen An disk on Joy on S1, ever since her release

No need to be rude about it tho :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Well if you’ve seen how bad the tier lists are in general you’d think yikes seriously.

Hes on s1 and ive looked through wars with his guild and joy is used alot and never AN disk. I mean he makes you tube channels he should know this tbh

Alright, well hey I can be wrong, I’ve always thought of the An disk as the better one personally but I also haven’t used Joy in like over a year (maybe even closer to 2yrs). Looking through a couple wars it appears something like 80/20 in favor of the Olaf disk (just a rough guesstimate) so the An disk isn’t totally dead either.

I do need to pay better attention to things like that, I’ve had the Joy disk set to that on all my tier lists since my very first one and you guys are the first people to bring this up so I’ve never even thought about it to be honest. I do appreciate the help though, I’m always open to any change to my tier lists as they are 100% a team effort and I’m the first to admit I don’t know everything.

9 Likes

Another good tier list Bendy. But I still think Mr. Incredible is still either balanced or really good. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Well yes.
Anger disk for Joy is plain trash.

Olaf disk was and still is much better option.

And how Vanellope is so low? 40-80M damage from active is not enough…? :confused:

3 Likes

I would die for Vanellope. She should be ranked higher

2 Likes

Amusing coming from a person who wrongly placed Kim lowest of the low tier because she wasn’t refreshed the way he wanted. :smiley:

I think it would be beneficial to remember no tier list is the Absolute Truth. Also different toons/disks might be trash for someone but very useful to the other person, depends on the way you play.

Nice work Bendy!

1 Like

Amusing coming… idk even from who.
When she was refreshed, she had no working negation and evasion.

So all the increased damage wasn’t practically used.
Then they nerfed her heal, basic damage (RS), and slow, and HP increase… barely existed.
Now she got better stats and she is A tier.

Do some research next time.

No, some are just useless. :roll_eyes:

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney