Oct 2021 Tier List! Y6 Max Lvl 265 | Bendy

Joy doesn’t depend on her disk now, anyway - everyone using her on S1 and most other servers are using her for her Red Skill. She is very common in PVP paired with heroes like Ian, to make it more difficult to remove buffs.

Disk is just preference :slight_smile: I would color her in Red as per the key, though.

3 Likes

It’s still better with starting reality and armor for allies and SP for herself

Rather than…

Blocking a single disable every few seconds.
Bolt’s active will still apply blind to 4 other allies, and with summons it will be more.

1 Like

Well yeah, it might be better and I’d probably choose Olaf disk. But I don’t think it would change her tier placement either way - her Red Skill is the important thing now :man_shrugging:

Sorry no offence bendy you try but I rarely agree with your tier list calhoun vanwlope so low is the start of where I massively disagree.

I have to agree although I preferred old kim to new kim especially the slow but they did a mosh mash and its not so bad now as I thought

Man vanellope has become the most controversial thing on my tier list since Zurg was in F tier. All of my placements are voted on via polls on my streams, people ask for heroes to move, I do polls, the viewers vote.

2 months ago we moved Vanellope up to Decent, this month some people were like “nah Vanellope is trash she goes to F”, so we did another vote she went back down to Meh.

Also you seriously think Calhoun goes up even higher than Balanced? I just powered her up and I like her and maybe I just suck at team building, but she dies pretty easily and really doesn’t do anything if you have any kind of counter for crits or normal damage in general. Definitely not on the same level as Vinny or Mim or even Jessie if you ask me

1 Like

I use both and Vanellope is crazy with slow teams.
Calhoun has the biggest numbers in the entire game in basic attacks, she can deal more than 100M damage per hit, all her skills are also brutal.

Survivability is a issue, yes, but this didn’t stop Wasabi and Shego, or Randall, go to S tier.

(no heals or shields)

:red_circle::large_blue_circle::green_circle: HDL doesn’t moved up a step :grinning::nerd_face:

Not purely though.

Her base BD for Y7 is only 730K.

And you didn’t count her stats and red skill :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Look, I feel like I have to say this every month, but it’s impossible to create a perfect tier list, especially for a game with as many heroes as DH has. No matter what you do somebody will be unhappy with the placement of something.

Some people have their favorites that they love despite being not the best in the game meta-wise, which is totally cool, my motto is to use whoever you want even if they’re not “the best”, it’s way funner that way anyways. Truth is you can make like 95% of the heroes in this game work and do great things with them. Also Balanced is NOT bad heroes, I consider everything Balanced and up to be the “meta,” (ok maybe not the meta, but definitely the GOOD heroes). Even the Decent tier is usable/good in many situations

In my biased opinion, I’m thrilled to see Nick move up to Balanced, I was unsure of it personally because I know all he’s good for is the skill power boost so I was like ehhh I guess that’s pretty Decent.

8 Likes

In my opinion, this list should be taken as a guide, not something mandatory for all heroes, everyone plays differently and there are many varieties of team combinations that can be made, the game is to be enjoyed, not stressed.

7 Likes

Yes :clap:

But this is stated in the disclaimer as well.

6 Likes

Yes I know, but there are people who do not read or understand, although it is written in large hahaha

1 Like

Glad to see that somebody out there reads the disclaimer :joy:

6 Likes

i use joy, she gives tons of reality

2 Likes

I love your tier lists Bendy! Thank you for continuing to make these as they help me quite a bit!

2 Likes

Hi.
Is there a place we can download the list in a better quality?

I’m building Bolt what is his best friendship?

Clawhauser.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney