Oct 2021 Tier List! Y6 Max Lvl 265 | Bendy

I keep seeing Ariel with the Barbossa disk. Is that the better one or should I stick with Gerald?

Yes.

This one is better.

I’m guessing more people have Barbossa ranked up than Gerald, Marlin, & Nemo, so they just go for the easier disk.

Is there anyone here currently using the Barbossa disk? If so, what do you think of it?

I’ll stick with the Barbossa disk. The alternative is ranking up Gerald and spending 3 months waiting for missions to finish, and screw that.

All shields are making you super easy target, so forget to use then her in defense line.

And Gerald disk will help you with true damage abuse which PB created this year.
With Baloo (Si) it’s even better as for some reason the buff last only 4 seconds
 :yawning_face:

And in both cases, you don’t need to increase disk level, just stars.

Good disk

Works well in my shield team

You’d probably still want the Ge one honestly, true damage is the biggest counter of that team

No, true damage doesn’t counter shields

True damage counters armor and reality, not Max HP, which is basically what a shield is

put that line in private chat

what?

The shield team, post it in private chat. Wanna see one thing

Now that she’s been out for a couple of days and people have had a chance to get a friendship disk (or two) for her, any opinions on Gadget?

Didn’t test her that much but doesn’t seem impressive
Though firing 8 plungers might make her powerful with a normal crit set and maybe some SP buffs

1 Like

Not impressive, nothing much good.

Damage is pretty low in comparing to others, her stats are bad, she only got some normal crit and tenacity and both in mediocre amounts, needs normal crit mods for guaranteed crits.

No negation, no crit damage.
Snare isn’t amazing as debuff.
Green skill has long animation and is easy to stop.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney