October 2020 Sign-In Hero & Shop Refresh!

@Polaris Does this need App store approval? Hope not or we’ll have to wait a month before Amazon approves.
And that is Sad.

This is exciting! Another hero from Inside Out! :grinning: Can’t wait to see Sadness in action!

1 Like

We are missing good gifts requests. Please turn back with great diamonds boxes !!! Its so helpfull for all

I am so late to this party, but cool that Sadness is coming! Another character from my favorite Pixar!

1 Like

Why she?! Why me!!!
Why not :bathtub:?
8CFA2599-7AB2-4F99-9996-8B71461F654E

Finally something worth to use the tokens!
tenor (17)

I have mixed emotions :confused:
But wanted character is coming :smile_cat:, unfortunately in the worst possible place to farm chips. :frowning_face:

9 Likes

Hopefully she’ll come to shops later so we can fam easily… :man_shrugging:t3:

As any sign-in hero… but it takes 4 months, too long for such great character!

Month 1. - Sign-In only
Month 2. - VIP crate only
Month 3. - Guild crate only
Month 4. - One of the shops + diamond crates
Month 5. and 6. Still in the same shop + diamond crates
Month 7~ - Elite + diamond crates

5 Likes

This seems to be a very strong skill. Reminds me a bit of Pooh, but even more defensive. Interesting!

In general Sadness seems like a descent Tank. A nice thing, because it means Yellow has now two great tanks!

The indeed unfortunate thing is that she won’t replace Basil, but you can’t have it all

1 Like

Oh yeah. Forgot about the Crates… :see_no_evil::grin:

1 Like

Powerline is

When the patch notes for 2.3 comes on friday. i say about this gifs
H7GLzG4KSwPPW

5 Likes

I knew it was gonna be eeyore and Joy for Sadness Friends because Eeyore is always sad and Joy and sadness were the ones that got lost and had to find a way back in head quarters

Sadness Cry’s gets way in battle

12 Likes

Sobre a segunda amizade da capitã Amélia quando chegará ?

No spoilers :grimacing:!

2 Likes

Everyone wanted a villain for this month’s sign-in hero and they got one. Sadness is absolutely the villain of Inside Out. While I personally found her annoying I am glad she’s in. Only having Joy and Anger felt lonely.

2 Likes

Far from it, joy is more of a villain, trying to stop an emotion we all need for existing

9 Likes

More Inside Out

1 Like

I hope this doesn’t mean the PB/Disney sees sadness as a villain. She is definitely not. :frowning:

Inside out now has three more instead of two

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney