October 2020 Sign-In Hero & Shop Refresh!

Hoy is not a villain

A lot of people beg to differ

4 Likes

Blast These Enemies
Friendships
Davy Jones
Guilds
On the Case
Emblem of Bravery

2 Likes

I would also like to try:

Blast These Enemies
Crew
Davy Jones
Guilds
On the Case
Emblem of Bravery

And

Blast These Enemies
Captains
Davy Jones
Guilds
On the Case
Emblem of Bravery

Wrong thread?

1 Like

To be frank, I’m sad and disappointed with the sign in toon, mainly becuase not who was expecting. To be honest was hoping for another Nightmare before Christmas villain(s) to be more along Halloween time. Think sadness could have waited to next April for a more appropriate time… ie when people have to pay taxes, lol.

1 Like

As the 2.3 Still not sure there’s a big one. 2 or 3 characters. New team level. New chapter. Friendship upgrade. New red skills. And new features

1 Like

No. I was wondering if they had set up a bot to immediately respond with the next clue if you commented the right answer.

Why would they though?

They do have a Halloween hero(es) planned, but I got in trouble for saying it. Not sure why since the info is available. All I can say is “trick or treat!”

1 Like

How about adding some guild perks already… :thinking: I mean that’s sadness :disappointed:

1 Like

Sadness + Angel will be great together!
Hades damage over time and resurrection also fits handily.
Any of the Environmental stax would do fine adding Sadness; Sally goes exceptionally well, I am very curious to see sticky, sad mosquitos!!

Friendship w/ Eeyore and rainclouds: Love It!

She will generally pair well with CrowdControl teams; pushing everyone into the Circle of Sadness. Trapping in thorns, Louie and Rapunzel spring to mind but I like the idea of a defensive minded team with Goliath.

Since she is a tank; does her Sorrow get applied to attacking characters if she is Invincible due to Herc?

Hahha Slow Down Dash!!
She looks great! Yay Maximus in CW! Yay G&M!!

3 Likes

I was thinking about ways it would be possible for the next clue to be at the beginning. I thought it wouldn’t hurt to try.

Aw yeah! That’s her! Did I mention that you should also go for Disgust and Fear this next year or to crunch up the remaining time of this year? Also, when is the 2.3 update?

Probably next Tuesday

Yes, the next big update should be released on October 6th.

That’s what I thought, but when will Anna, Disgust, and Fear join the crew of heroes?

1 Like

This isn’t really what I expected…

1 Like

Also please to replace Winnie the Pooh I NEED HIM

Me too. He rarely comes into the crates. Rarer than Rapunzel Chips

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney