Oh, Toodles! (Mickey Mouse concept)

So today is Mickey Mouse’s birthday. I’m on social media and I noticed the rise of a particular character being rooted for a game that I won’t disclose: Toodles. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse was one of my favorite shows growing up, and I did remember that this is a Disney game, so I decided to do a little fun concept based on him. I basically went the control route, with him using various Mouseketools to control enemies on the battlefield. Anyway, here he is!

Name: Toodles

Description: Mickey’s helpful robot pal, ready to help save the day with his Mousketools!

Quote: “ring ring

Role: Control

Position: Midline

Stars: :star:

Trial Team: Red

Entrance: Flies in

Basic Attack: Shoots a random object

Victory: Flies happily through the air and lights up

Defeat: Deactivates and falls on the ground

Skills

White Skill: Mystery Mousketool
:fist: Basic Damage

Toodles summons a random Mystery Mouseketool and tosses it at the closest enemy. The Mystery Mouseketool has a different effect depending on what is thrown.

1. Ice Cubes: Deals X damage and freezes the closest enemy for 6 seconds
  2. Jetpack: Deals X damage and knocks the closest enemy back
  3. Music Box: Deals X damage and charms the closest enemy for 6 seconds, granting them +X basic damage

Green Skill: Mouskadooer

Toodles starts each wave in the backline, plugged into the Mousekadooer for 8 seconds. While he is plugged in, all enemies are Studied and all allies have +X basic damage. This is less effective if Toodles, allies, or enemies are over Level X.

Blue Skill: Energy Bottle

Toodles tosses a bottle at the ally with the lowest energy, granting them 350 energy and +X basic damage for 6 seconds. This is less effective if allies are over Level X.

Purple Skill: Oh Toodles!

At the start of each wave, Toodles gains 10% movement speed and +X Skill Power for each ally left standing. This buff is carried from wave to wave. The skill power gain is less effective if he is over Level X.

Red Skill: We Got Ears, Say Cheers!

Whenever Toodles is plugged into the Mousekadooer, allies gain +10% movement speed until the end of the wave. Whenever an enemy hurts the Mouskadooer, Stun it and deal X damage to it.

+X Max HP
+X Skill Power
+X Basic Damage

Friendship Skills

• Toodles and Mickey Mouse
    Campaign Name: Tool Hunt
    Description: The City is overflowing with tools, whether from the Heroes, Villains, or the Creeps. Mickey and Tootles set out to see what they can find.
    Allies: WALL-E, Baymax, EVE
    Disk Name: Mouse Mixer
    Ability: Increased Mystery
    The Mystery Mouseketool now stuns the target enemy for 1 second. +1 second per star on disk
    +X Skill Power
  • Toodles and Eyes
    Campaign Name: Micro Chemistry
    Description: A flying machine that looks like Mickey Mouse is NOT something Eyes expected to see…but what she didn’t expect to see is how versatile it can be, prompting her to shadow him for the day.
    Allies: Hiro Hamada, Agent P, Basil
    Disk Name: Mousekaframe
    Ability: Longer Studies
    All studies last X seconds longer. +1 second per star on disk
    +X Max Health
    +X Basic Damage
5 Likes

I like this idea; the only concern I’d have is what the Mousekadooer would look like in combat, but I’m sure it wouldn’t be that difficult to manage.

If we were to only give Toodles friendship skills based on characters already in the game, I’d like to see a friendship between Toodles and Wall-E since they both kind of like collecting various objects.

WALL-E would have been my third choice, definitely one if we stuck to in-game only. Thanks!

1 Like

Of course! This is an awesome concept!

Toodles from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse? Yes please! We really need Toodles in the game!! Mickey Mouse Clubhouse was one of my favorite shows when I was a kid.

Please, don’t revive dead topics.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney