One hero defenses=troll

Hi
Ok so you wanted feedbacks with those New challenger rules in Arena and coliseum.
Actually as there are not quick win bonus we have many people that just avoid the total part of silence bonus with great heroes (Anger, Flynn, Mad Hatter,…)
It’s the game, no problem with that.
But do you think there is some fun to play against defenses in Arena and coliseum that includes only one of those on each Line ?
It totally kills the fun.
It works well but for attackers it’s juste boring. No challenge at all.
So I would suggest that for each lacking hero on a defense line the silence and fantastic bonus would be counted at max points. This way, everyone would play full lines in defenses and no more one hero boring lines.
Those rules are made to create new challenges but those slackers are killing it.

6 Likes

If they force high scores on single toon defense then they must lock defense changing for 3 days to avoid cheating with friends

1 Like

I guess it’s a strategy… but it’s rather unfair, it would be good if PB would add bonus points (1000) against lines below 5 heroes. @Samm
This way toxic quick fights won’t be needed, for good!

5 Likes

Lol a #1 war guild player have one toon (cheating), thinking no one can score on him .
Hahahahaha

@Samm just as said earlier, punishment for such players by adding 1k bonus for less than 5 heroes and lock defense every 72 hours instead of 24 hours to avoid cheating

1 Like

[Selfish defending]. “Cheating” in a different sense.

1 Like

That’s clearly what perblue could call an exploit I agree.

2 Likes

I thought the points earned against defensive heroes were prorated anyway (e.g., if someone had just two heroes on defense in arena, each one would count the same as 2.5 heroes). Either way, something ought to be done to discourage people from using just one hero in order to limit the number of points attackers can earn.

2 Likes

how about a 100% bonus per missing hero? :thinking:

so x5 points for a 1-hero line… but even missing one would mean 2x the points

3 Likes

Or make it impossible to have Line-ups without 5 heroes, and if player wants to make one with 4 heroes or less an error will pop-up. Forcing to have full line on defense.

1 Like

Both are good.
@samm any chance you would ear that before the end of the season ?

Just a look at what we actually have in ladders :

3 Likes

In the defence of the players…
We warned them it would happen when they changed the rules

It is a loophole created by the dev team, they knew it would be an issue, they chose to ignore it.
Hopefully someone will wake up and realise this was a bad move… soon

Otherwise it is just one more game mode that will be left to dust.
and one step closer to moving on to a new game for all of us

4 Likes

This is exactly why Quick Win bonus was put in place in 2020, to prevent 1 toon defenses. We have gone back to the original issue with challenger.

5 Likes

Stop saying that QW was bad. Are you actually playing arena?

2 Likes

All the people that complained about quick win were the ones who didn’t know how to play the game imo

4 Likes

Even if they change the rule to must use 5 heroes for defense, people could just put 5 weak heroes. They will die instantly anyways, nothing changes

1 Like

It was bad.

The problem is that they haven’t come up with a solution that’s not, lol

3 Likes

Easy way to avoid this don’t use disable based rules then heroes that block disables won’t be useful. A relatively easy fix I feel @Samm
I kind of saw this coming tbh with the bonus points for silence rule

In what way it was bad?

Because of the exact same issue you complain about, all the lines were the same to avoid quick fights. Stop with these double standards…

2 Likes

Yeah, it was annoying but there was some minor variation between them and people had to use skill to make points vs others. You said this is better. Is it better for everyone to just score 1500 and the first person to hit it wins? I don’t recall this ever happening with the qw rules. Don’t look only at one side of this.
I have a feeling that this was what people from low divisions wanted, to be honest.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney