Pain Points In The Game: March 2022

I believe the issue is that these teams are made so no one can get the quick defeat bonus. I get it as my defense is also a stall team but it’s just boring to attack these teams for minimal reward.

I think the quick defeat point bonus should be removed and the scoring system should be entirely revamped.

4 Likes
  1. Buff the Prize Wall. With enough stamina, xp potions, gold I can promote my heroes to the latest rank I have.Also there should be more Prize Wall tokens.

2. Make the deals/ purchases more affordable and interesting. Like if the battle pass was $4.99. Or include more stuff with the deal.

3. Bring some of the vip features to players . Like power promote, and other stuff.

4. Use Zelkirro’s hero refresh concepts. These will help bad heroes turn into good heroes.

5. Since promoting heroes takes very long. Players every day will basically have a 2x normal campain and the same thing in elite.The event for both of these campaigns will go to 4x.

6. Include more items in the normal quests and battle pass. This will more players more engaged to go through quests.

7. Increase the Invasion rewards. I can have more stuff without being annoyed that I don’t have enough stuff to put a mod on my hero.

8. The Port will now include 2x, 4 times you can get the itens , and I did this because the Yellow badges takes a lot of stuff, and last I need more things to bring my heroes up levels.

1 Like

While we’re talking about Raiding multiple Invasion Bosses, make sure that the bosses you found that were defeated can be stacked like the defeated Guild Invasion Bosses.

Also, not to mention that the Ultra EXP Drinks have been in the game for a while now and there is no way to sell them. Ever since the Colossal EXP Drinks came around, the Ultra EXP Drinks has become obsolete and needs to be sold for a hefty amount of gold to ensure other players can easily upgrade their heroes’ skills to the current max level (Red Skills optional but compulsory if they have a chance to fail…)

Uhm, lol? If anything, I think that no EXP Drinks should have been able to be sold, but eh… loads of the small ones are still pretty useless.

Can we please get that, it’s annoying to enhance badges over and over every 4 weeks for many heroes. @Loutre

1 Like

Why did you remove the higher levels for ports and trials? It’s been what 6 months now with no new opening of levels that are already available in the system?

1 Like

It was tied to the team level of the server. I think that was supposed to do two things:

1. Making the new difficulty hidden for the top servers until the actual cap raise.
  2. Making all the difficulties above a certain level unavailable to new servers, thus induce more spending. (It finally reached the highest ranked bits in Trials in 21/23/25… three and a half month till next difficulty being introduced)

Have a Duo event, allow us to kick heist leaders, give us a hero to defeat Zeus. Add more friendships . Let us choose a friendship as a wildcard. Where we choose the duo.

@Nugget @Loutre A weak point of the game is that it does not have a calendar of events, such as which day will double the badges in the campaign and the other events and not waiting for it to appear.

1 Like

They won’t do that unfortunately as it is good for them that we don’t hoard things

1 Like

@Loutre @Nugget Another weak spot is the hero tokens, needed for red abilities, mods, and friendships. One idea I have is if they can guarantee hero tokens in the elite campaign, why they always give only 1-3 tokens out of 5 raids, it would help a lot in demand.

1 Like

@Loutre @Nugget Where do you expect us to get 3000 and more tokens of 190 heroes??Right now red skills are useless.

Correction: Stupidly hard to max, way too hard for any kind of player because it’s all hard capped and hero chips never scale up but costs does.
And hero rotations are horrible and only slow down the process a lot, all heroes should be available in diamond crates after prize wall/battle pass and have one elite spot and with time another two.

3 Likes

Why not just USE the smaller XP Drinks?

Because they barely give a single level anyway?

1 Like

@Nugget this post can be closed now?

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney