Pain Points In The Game: March 2022

So, in general, does the stamina needed decrease or increase? I’m not really good with that kind of table :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: sorry​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Of course it increased far beyond being tolerable.

On the other hand they just omitted many badge bits that were previously needed.

• I’d like more and easier ways to earn VIP Rings.
  • I’d like it if the coliseum didn’t keep crashing.
  • I’d like a 9 AM free stamina buy.
  • With the prize wall quests now requiring I upgrade the featured hero to yellow, I feel that having power promote cost less stamina to do so.
  • I’d like a type of crate that costs more gold than the regular gold crate, but only has purple or hire badges.
3 Likes

This is still a big pain point for me - Codebase is boring and takes too much time to complete. I try to lose on purpose just to get the rewards (which I get within 30 seconds most of the time)

One other painpoint I would like to raise is to be able to see the off duties in war throughout the sabotage phase and not just that one screen. Really frustrating if you missed it and can’t go back to check.

1 Like

One thing I haven’t seen yet - friend campaigns. Most of the refreshed heros are destroying older friend campaigns. This wouldn’t be such a problem if we didn’t have to be so choosy about who we put resources to. But as it stands, older heros cannot withstand the refreshed stats of a handful of heros unless greatly powered up. Shank, Elsa, and especially Simba/Nala continually wreck me in older campaigns and even some newer ones. I continue to see increasing reports of frustration from players of varying levels - if it’s tough for those of us running in high red and yellow ranks to deal with these heros, what about the poor low level players getting destroyed by Simba and Elsa? It’s small wonder many low level players are gone or seem to be struggling. Most friend campaigns are not fun at this point - they are usually frustrating and torture figuring out how to deal with one roadblock after the next.

Stamina costs - This one bites pretty much all of us ever harder. We need either a game economics revamp (preferable, though not sure what that looks like) or an increased availability of badge booster crates. I heavily rely on badge boosters at this point, there just is not enough stamina to work with easily.

Hiest - pretty much nobody bothers unless there’s a contest with hiest tokens. Time consuming for very little reward.

Trials - need boosted drops. One to six bits a raid is not enough when I need some of those badges left and right. I have 6 raid opportunities, at which point that’s somewhere between 25 and 36 bits per badge I have to max drop. Better than nothing, but it’s too low for those of us up high.

Arena/Coliseum - challenger matchmaking is often painful. I’m continually getting stuck in leagues where I’m just point fodder. I’ve had leagues where the next closest team is 40 million power above me. I pretty much just attack once to keep rewards coming and forget about it til next week at that point. Arena is especially painful when you can be one shotted by Zeus instantly or lose with 5 heros to one simply because you can’t keep Beast disabled long enough. Many arena teams see the similar group of heros showing up over and over - Zeus, Angel, Hades, Slinky, and whatnot. Gets frustrating and boring.

3 Likes

Flashback:

• Loutre: Badge crates will be redistributed elsewhere
    Devs took 30 crates from contests
    Only one Trial Event, which gave a fraction of what contests did, nothing after that

4 months later:

• Loutre: Hero Quests changed, added diamonds and g. cosmetic crates. Unfortunately had to lower the amount of tokens
    Devs took 126 PW tokens (which, on average, is 7 levels)
    PW tokens did give badge crates too

My conclusion:
Devs think we are getting too much progress. Give or take, based on the two things above is what I conclude it from.
Definitely the “Golden Era” of the game (which I call around October) has shown that people (=data) just… do not spend (=yield revenue) as much as before… which is logical.

I made a Trial refresh 10 months ago and sent it elsewhere. No response. There are bigger priorities in new heroes etc etc than looking at the current systems.

Double and Triple Trials help, but a thorough refresh is still much preferable. Even just a continuation from the “5-6” through “6-7”, “7-8”, … infinitely

Oh and…

I paraphrase Loutre a bit… When I asked if we actually matter, the answer was “Well yes, but actually no.

2 Likes

I will say I do partially disagree with the fact we are the wrong people to get data from to make the game better as most of us still talk to people that quit (ie understand why they quit) , talk to people that are whales or once whales and see things from many angles.

And the fact is a lot of people I speak to don’t come on the forums Becuase they feel they never heard and things are taking too long to change for the better that they have given up on hope for positive game play and just do their dialies and log out. (Or have been banned from the forums for that matter, but still ask me to write things on their behalf , but I write it in a more constructive criticism way).

I know the saying numbers never lie, but they sure can be manipulated to prove a side depending on how it’s presented.

1 Like

Please do not take what I said out of context. This was referring to data on the Prize Wall ONLY as I reiterated in that thread MANY times.

As said in my above comment, that statement was only referring to Prize Wall data. We absolutely appreciate your feedback and it matters SO MUCH to us. The data for the Prize Wall that we are looking at is not from our very active and open players which is the majority of you all on the forums. We have been looking at full game data and majority of that is players who do daily checkins only and why they may be skipping the Prize Wall in those checkins. If you read the Prize Wall thread I have many comments that explain this.

I do not appreciate the context being taken out and making it seem like we do not care about your feedback here because we absolutely appreciate and need that feedback.

Sorry if was out of context than. I was just going by my interpretation of what was being said to that last post. I’ll just stay out of this forum topic moving forward.

You’re absolutely fine! I was just referring to Numi’s post taking the original comment out of context. We appreciate the feedback so much and for more context we make sure to get data in multiple places using multiple different categories to make sure nothing is being manipulated to show a certain side. We have an amazing data team.

Would really like to see some new guild perks - and a slow down on badge cap increases, unless something can be done about the amount of resources needed. Y13 I’m sure is going to be totally ridiculous…

1. Skill level cap. 29 always seemed to me like a weird number, you cannot even break it in 4 equal parts. Would be great to see it increased to at least 40.
  2. Guild crates in mailbox. Would be nice if we could collect the Guild crates with the “Claim all” button with other prizes, because clicking each single one really annoys, and the fact that there is nothing else to spend influence on doesn’t help.
  3. Missions number. In theory the amount of Disk Power should increase as our characters grow stronger, but honestly, I don’t see that being a thing.
  4. Raiding Codebase. Sorry, but this mode is just boring to play.
6 Likes

Skill level cap should be removed completely or x10 at least with the amount of heroes in the game right now

4 Likes

This event is a painpoint - please get rid of it

Edit:
Also, can the team please please look at improving the Invasion crates:

These mod levels, mod ranks and mod power are three years outdated.

3 Likes

1- The code base actually, need an option to raid it.
2- CONSUMABLE GUILD PERK REWARDS, can’t claim all at once, can you make it available to be claimed once using one button?
3- Claiming Missions, why don’t you make it auto claim and auto restart regardless if logged in or not?
4- (Mercs posting), can we have option to auto repost mercs on specific time daily, regardless if logged in or not?

Awesome, haven’t read it before writing my post

@Loutre I’d love to see being able to raid Code Base. Just a pain to having to keep turning off auto and waiting for the group to die x3 to get the rewards.

Added: Also I liked the events you win permanent borders. It was challenging and had to use various characters. Maybe because it was the holidays too so it felt fun and refreshing.

2 Likes

Could we pick Favourite Elite Spots and with one click raid all of the choosen locations at once, farming chips for multiple heroes at once takes ages.

Also could we get Favourite Heroes in the Heroes Screen which will make only favourite heroes visible on screen, and similarly in choose your heroes screen.

5 Likes

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney