Patch Feedback

Yes, but not the way they were before.

Yes, but giving only Patch Essences won’t really make the P2W players spend much once they find out that the Patch merely satisfies their hunger for Hero Power, a meaningless number…

1 Like

Absolutely agree that it is too early for people to say “this is P2W!”. This is just negative thinking. Yes, P2W players will get everything faster. That doesn’t make a game P2W. The question is can you get everything you need to compete fast enough for free? It is too early to say how much time we will need to get the Patches we need and how important they will be.

1 Like

No.

The question here rather is… how much more progress can P2W get over F2Ps…

even buying just one contest raid deal gives you about 5x as much stamina as F2P gets… in a MONTH! Is $4 worth of stamina a month enough? The problem there is that you can’t reliably lower the deals since people accustomed to them will just wait for the older ones that were better… even if it means they’ll never get them again. True, some will crack… some won’t though.

5 Likes

I have to disagree honestly. It’s not a direct P2W, but it is in terms of leveling up characters. Aladdin is open today - my highest is a R2 Jasmine. That’s not going to get me very far. I stopped upgrading characters from that franchise a long time ago, they’re not any good before the update and I doubt Jafar’s stat buff puts him back in the meta. I’m not dumping loads of stamina and other resources into characters that will almost certainly never be meta and still fall well below the mark. Same goes for Yax, Judy, Baymax, etc - yeah their stats are buffed but their skills weren’t updated, nothing new to possibly give them place. I can’t even enhance them with the new feature unless they’re R-10 or higher. Out of everyone available for enhancement, I have three high enough- Honey, Wasabi, and Clawhouser. Far as I’m aware the only two really worth leveling that isn’t are Go-go and Fred. Either way Shego, Zeus, Bolt, and the rest of the meta will still wipe the floor with all of them, especially Aladdin and Zootopia. The P2W can throw whatever extra they have into upgrading them to get more bits, for us FTP the gap will get wider.

That aside, I like the premise of the additional buffs, but I don’t think it’s executed well. Mostly for the sheer cost of actually getting characters to the point it’s useful.
Especially if we’re going by franchise, there seems to problems. Moana has only two, both outdated. Wreck-it Ralph is a disaster other than Shank and if buffed well Calhoun. I’m guessing wildcards will have their own franchise of sorts.

Trials screen is now very clunky, very much in favor of the suggestions to merge the new events under one tab.

Not a fan of the bright blue icon on character profiles, nor its location.

Badge bit rewards for the franchise trials are terrible - too few and not useful to me at all. Might be worst attempt at rewards in game right now.

I was hoping this might be a way to make things a bit more interesting, but at present I’d have to go probably C-

(Also not related to the trials but is related to my point about levels, I don’t envy new players now having to fight upped stat Judy, Yax, Jafar, and Baymax along with Mr Incredible and Buzz now… Their early friend campaigns are getting increasingly difficult I’d guess for any one not involving a decent hero… It works if you’ve got one+ on your team, but without any…)

5 Likes

My first thought was, can the Patch system upgrade Baymax to the point where he can one shot ReflectElfBoy with his entrance skill?

Looks like 25 levels of upgrade are required to max out his Patch level and I don’t know if the cost is fixed at 50 patch per point or if it gets higher in cost per point.

So far, I’ve only been able to give Honey Lemon and Baymax Patch1.

Which brings me to my next point, the patch is far too restrictive for who you can upgrade.
This is my A lineup:

Since none of them are eligible for the current Patch rotation, I have to wait 1 month until it changes and hopefully at least one of these is chosen.
So at this time, the only ones I can give patch to are Baymax, Honey Lemon, Jasmine and Koslov.

This might be a better way to display the character information without obscuring the character portrait:

1 Like

I am a little disappointed because patch is only available for high level players. You have to play for hours a day to get that high. It seems like everything new is only available at high levels. I suggest patch being available to all players no matter their level. Having buffs and things at super high levels can discourage players from playing the game. I was so excited to use patch, and then I realized that I need to be red 10 to be able to use it. I am only at orange 6, and I have been playing for about a year.

1 Like

PLEASE make it available for lower level users. It will encourage them to keep playing the game, and it could really help people progress fast.

1. The rewards are bad. Super bad. We need A LOT more of those bits to even contribute something to hero’s progress :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: 5 or 10 per day is not gonna enough :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Instead, you guys could offer us 1 badge booster crate per day. Now that’s is helpful

1. The buffs of Talent are so random. Some is really good (Honey Lemon, Baymax). Some is bad/useless (Nick, Clawhauster) and some is just hard to understand (wasabi).

Wasabi deals True damage but his talent allows him to reduce armor… what’s the point of that? And Baymax doesn’t heal so half of his talent is wasted too

1. The limited hero pool is what I HATE the most of this feature. And we can’t even bring anyone else with us :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: What happened to your saying “Players do not need to work on all heroes”? It is getting irrelevant day by day… It is as if you guys forgot all about it when it is convenient for you. Amazing. Just amazing :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

2. It is obvious that you guys haven’t fully prepared when you guys launched this new system. 5 Talents per hero and we only saw 1 for a few of them? That’s hilarious

We don’t need that many talents! Why don’t you just focus creating 1 talent that is really nice and works well with hero’s skill sets? How long do we have to wait for all 5 talent for nearly 200 heroes in game???

1. The most important thing is the scaling of this new resource. It baffles me that you guys have time to create a new system that NOBODY asks for, yet can’t fix the current broken systems (Red Skill, aka the insane amount of hero chips and Codebase, the ever staying the same since release):roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

If Patch Essen is the same as those things, then don’t bother. You guys want to chase the F2P left in the game away?

1. I got bored of this new trial so fast. After the first 30 mins and boom, it is not interesting at all :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes: Mostly because I can only do 1 fight per day. Thank God I can raid it. That’s the only silver lining of this feature

2. You guys really need to work on the notification of new trial modes. And the interface of Trial while you are at it. Trial has gotten much more complicated since release and I don’t like switching back and forth to find what I have to do EVERY DAY. It is confusing and totally ugly

8 Likes

Not sure how I even get patches.

Well, if he doesn´t have reflect, then maxed Olaf disk can…
Baymax (Ol) and Yax (Fi) with maxed disk level are pretty insane.

Luckily I think 2 of them should get Patch soon.

jaja Los de Per blue solo mejoran sus bolsillos a travez de microtransacciones … Con la excusas de disque mejorar el juego… esto ya es demas…:rofl::rofl::rofl::unamused:

1 Like

This is not at all relevant anymore. We would like all heroes now to be viable options and are working on that. This is a VERY old statement and we DO want you to look at all heroes. We want ALL heroes to be good.

5 Likes

I just hope Yellow QoL helps with that. Because one thing is the statement, other thing is that the stamina costs are… bamboozling to get even one hero somewhere.

Doesn’t help that F2P players get roughly 1/4 of a $20 deal worth of stamina in a month sadly.

4 Likes

So we will get 5/6 refreshes now monthly like with 4.4.10? And Ralph can be finally refreshed?! :star_struck:

And resources will be increased or what, they weren’t so it’s impossible to max all or even half heroes.

Because like with patches, it’s very lame how poorly resources are given, makes it hard to actually enjoy and use the new content.

6 Likes

Well, an incentive to spend. :smirk:

Evne deals give a joke…

What even is that?

2 Likes

Don’t like, don’t buy. Most sane people wouldn’t buy it, I guess.

4 Likes

Then give us enough resources to do that??? How on earth can we work on that MANY heroes with the current resources that you guys provide???

When was the last time you guys check the stamina cost? The gold cost? The red skill cost (both skill chips and hero chips)? The Yellow Battle Badge cost? The friend disc lv cost? The diamond cost and stamina cost for FTN contest? The exp drink cost???

I could go on and on and on about how you guys balance our income and demand. I get it, things take time. But it has been too long and nothing changes. Can you guys blame us to not believe the things you say? Give us proofs. That speaks louder than words!!!

10 Likes

Please no, they’d just make it even worse. :laughing:

6 Likes

(How?)
So why you want yellow QoL?

Not enough stamina, don’t play. :stuck_out_tongue:
What is point of new feature if it’s almost impossible to be used. It all looks good but can be barely played with.

Trials on max should give at least 50 essence, each.

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney