Patch Notes 3.5.11-A

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 3.5.11-A

The PerBlue offices may be closing for winter break, but we still have new heroes and content for you to enjoy! Please read carefully for the dates when the new heroes and content will appear in the game.

Overview

• New! Sisu from Disney’s Raya and the Last Dragon
  • New! King Triton from Disney’s The Little Mermaid
  • January Sign-In Hero & Shop Refresh
  • New Chapters and Ranks for all servers

Sisu

Sisu is a mid-line ”Support” hero on the Red team. Sisu will be available in the Prize Wall starting December 23!

Skills

Water Skills

Sisu illuminates herself instead of Basic Attacking enemies, Healing herself and her ally that has the lowest percent of their Max HP.

Active: Sisu uses the Dragon Gem to create rain over the battlefield. When the rain starts Sisu and her allies gain a Shield. Every few seconds during the rain, the Heroes with the lowest percent of their Max HP get Healed.

Tail Whap

Sisu whips the closest enemy with her tail, dealing Normal Damage and Knocking them back. Sisu also steals Basic Damage from the enemy, granting it to herself and the ally with the most Basic Damage. Sisu favors granting the Basic Damage to Damage Role allies. If none exist she’ll grant it to whoever has the most Basic Damage among allies of other Roles.

Fog Formation

Sisu breathes a large cloud of fog at nearby enemies, dealing Fantastic Damage and Blinding them. Sisu also steals Skill Power from the enemies hit, granting it to herself and the ally with the most Skill Power. Sisu favors granting the Skill Power to Damage Role allies. If none exist she’ll grant it to whoever has the most Skill Power among allies of other Roles.

The Last Dragon

Sisu gains Attack Speed for a few seconds whenever an ally falls below a percent of their Max HP. Each ally can trigger this once per wave.

The First Step

The Passive portion of “Water Skills” now targets 1 additional ally. Sisu also Shields herself and affected allies every few Basic Attacks. This Shield lasts for X seconds. “Water Skills” now removes all stacks of Fatigue from Sisu and her allies. The rain also reduces the Basic Damage and Skill Power of all enemies.

Battle Badge

• Charge Condition: Heroes perform Basic Attacks
  • Stat Buff: +Basic Damage
  • Lineup Buff: +Skill Power per Red Team Ally
  • Effect Buff: Team Shield

Friendships

• Mushu
  • Mad Madam Mim

King Triton

King Triton is a mid-line ”Control” hero on the Blue team. King Triton will be the January 2022 Sign-In Hero!

Skills

Maelstrom

King Triton creates a whirlpool on the battlefield that lasts for X seconds. The enemies closest to the center of the whirlpool take Fantastic Damage every second while being pulled towards its center. Enemies that are being pulled towards the center of the whirlpool are considered to have been Knocked back.

Trident Bolt

King Triton blasts the closest enemy with his trident, dealing Fantastic Damage in an area. If the initial target has a Shield this skill deals additional Fantastic Damage to all enemies hit.

Turn The Tide

King Triton raises the tide, Healing himself and all allies and making everyone Precise. Anyone below a percent of their Max HP will be Healed an additional amount.

Sea King

Enemies hit by “Maelstrom” and “Trident Bolt” now have all of their Shields destroyed. King Triton’s Basic Attacks destroy the enemy’s Shield with the most HP.

Spear Out

“Trident Bolt” now favors the enemy with the most Shield HP and its cooldown is reduced whenever it destroys a Shield. Enemies affected by “Maelstrom” take additional Fantastic Damage each second and have their Attack and Movement Speed reduced. When enemies reach the center of the whirlpool they get Stunned.

Battle Badge

• Charge Condition: Slow applied to Enemies
  • Stat Buff: +Skill Power
  • Lineup Buff: +Skill Power per Blue Team Ally
  • Effect Buff: Team Heal over TIme

Friendships

• Ariel
  • Hank & Dory

New Hero Locations and Content Adjustments

Heroes will not appear in Shops until they refresh.

Effective December 22, 2021

Heroes will appear in Crates after the daily reset at 5AM.

Servers 1-24 Update

New Hero: Sisu will be available in the Prize Wall starting December 23

Existing Heroes:

• Raya will be an event exclusive hero
  • Winifred Sanderson will be available in the VIP Crate
  • Zeus will only be available in the Diamond Crate
  • Mary Sanderson will be available in the Elite Campaign until December 31

Effective December 31, 2021

Heroes will appear in Shops after they refresh on December 31. Heroes will appear in Crates after the daily reset at 5AM on January 1.

Servers 1-24 Update

New Hero: King Triton will be the January Sign-In Hero

Existing Heroes

• Chip & Dale will be an event exclusive hero featured in contest rewards
  • Phil will be available in the Guild Crate
  • Gadget Hackwrench will replace Quackerjack in the City Watch Shop
  • Eeyore will replace Baloo in the Creep Surge Shop
  • Pocahontas will replace Davy Jones in the Arena Shop
  • Kronk will replace Colette in the Coliseum Shop
  • Russell & Kevin will replace Gerald, Marlin & Nemo in the Heist Shop
  • Mary Sanderson will replace Bunsen & Beaker in the Guild War Shop

Effective January 4, 2022

This will be a server update currently planned for January 4, 2022.

Servers 1-13 Update

• Team Level Cap increased to 285
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Yellow +10 rank
  • Chapter 51: “About The Oasis” is now available
    • Elite Campaign features: Honey Lemon, Clawhauser, Dr. Drakken, Esmeralda, Lilo, Quackerjack, and Bolt

Server 14 Update

• Team Level Cap increased to 275
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Yellow +8 rank
  • Chapters 48: “Trackers” and 49: “Take Over“ are now available
    • Elite Campaign features: Shan Yu, Syndrome, Minnie Mouse, Goliath, Evil Queen, King Louie, Baloo, Davy Jones, Basil, Jumba, Bunsen & Beaker, Lilo, Quackerjack, and Bolt

Server 18 Update

• Team Level Cap increased to 260
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Yellow +5 rank
  • Chapters 45: “Ominous Days” and 46: “Dead Ends“ are now available
    • Elite Campaign features: Shan Yu, Syndrome, Goliath, The Evil Queen, King Louie, Baloo, Davy Jones, Basil, Jumba, Pleakley, Bunsen & Beaker, Lilo, Quackerjack, and Bolt

Server 21-24

• Team Level Cap increased to 230
  • Heroes can now be promoted to Red +19 rank
  • Chapter 40: “The Portal Room” is now available
    • Elite Campaign features: Quackerjack, Lilo, Bolt, Gerald, Marlin & Nemo, Baloo, and Bunsen & Beaker.
32 Likes

That checks out 2 of the 3 earliers leaked heroes, so I think everyone will be relieved they are not scrapped!

For the rest not much to tell for my situation, though I think I do have to feel sorry again for servers 14 and 18 right? Cause they got a double raise again?

21 Likes

Third character from The Little Mermaid. Yay!

6 Likes

I knew it would be them

3 Likes

@Loutre It´s a pity this update does not have Buy 100 on Gold Crates… then it´d be Merry christmas :cry:

11 Likes

@Loutre So I guess the colosseum and arena crate won’t change

1 Like

December’s John Silver. July’s Gogo. I guess it’s February that changes @Ozi_swag

1 Like

Yeah it’s just one of these things

3 Likes

Sisu is amazing! l knew that one of their friendship would be Mushu.

10 Likes

Alright! I was thinking about Sisu for quite awhile since Raya joined earlier, and I’m disappointed that she wasn’t with her as friend campaign. But the campaigns with Sisu are just fine. That’s nice that we have King Triton also (though not a fan of the film or characters, but okay).
Some of the hero shop refreshes were alright to me, and so on and so forth.
I’m overall anticipated as usual, and I just want to say, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year (2022)! :gift::christmas_tree::snowman_with_snow::snowflake::partying_face::violin::art:

6 Likes

Same here🙂

4 Likes

Shop refresh boring d- there I guess Sisu is raya other friendship am surprised they did triton with Ariel thought it would be a wicked battle with ursula instead

1 Like

Hope to see Namaari in the game too!

10 Likes

I don’t think anyone bought PerBlue’s/Loutre’s words in the first place :skull:

18 Likes

Who said that won´t happen?

1 Like

We didn’t want them to be scrapped either! These two were approved though and we’re so happy to have them in game soon! :partying_face:

18 Likes

Good, the third one can RIP forever and I´ll be happy.

4 Likes

l thought King Triton would befriend Zeus.

5 Likes

Yeah that’s great but now we’re missing one

2 Likes

Still not approved :sob:

15 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney