Patch Notes 3.5.11-A

Круто!!!

1 Like

That might be 6 weeks away. @Musketeer thinks that the ally an enemy lineups need to be refreshed and add new enemies to all stages of the friendship campaigns from Fairy Godmother, up to King Triton. Also, the dialogue is missing text for unlocking Angel, and Miguel’s friendship. Would you be so kind if you were to fix the two issues? I’m just not working for PB, but we are experiencing it throughout 2021.

2 Likes

Uhhh no. Sonic is not Disney nor Pixar

7 Likes

Could you be specific on where it’s missing?

3 Likes

Here

It’s nothing new though, the dialogue never was here in the first place

9 Likes

Thank you! I’ll check if it’s known and just needs poking!

5 Likes

What happened to A? :thinking:

7 Likes

Our winter break may have messed this one up! Should be ‘A’ not ‘B’

8 Likes

Just a question @Loutre. The team won´t be increasing Free Stamina and Get More Stamina anymore? I thought with Y10 we are supposed to gain more than with Y9. Thanks!

1 Like

I always thought that was intentional.

So the Sisu Tail Whip fix wasn’t included yet? Id really like to be able to progress in the mushu friendship campaign.

3 Likes

Cool, but when will Sisu tail whip be fixed? Mushu disk is still unobtainable.

1 Like

Loutre said it will be 3.6.10, so you kinda have to wait a month for the fix.
@Loutre could the team at least delete/change the skeleton in one of the fights?
It is Chapter 1, Stage 5.

3 Likes

It’s actually obtainable, but you have to have at least a R8 Mushu (with normal crit mods) and you have to time his white skill to interrupt his fire-spitting attack. And even then it requires some luck.

2 Likes

I saw someone in S1 that actually had the disk 5 star.

I mean, I have the disk too, it’s not difficult if you have Mushu built

1 Like

Please get Go Go out of Arena Challenger/Coliseum Challenger crates… I would love to get my girl to 6 stars

2 Likes

She’ll get out soon enough.

Also, this is off-topic.

1 Like

No problem. I have a favor to ask you. Maybe you can add to the program that if the friendship has allies or enemies that were taken by the older friendships you will have to change it to different allies and enemies that were not taken by other old friendships.

For sisu prize wall I have 20/21 hero quests done but there is no more quests to do?!

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney