Patch Notes 3.5.11-A

It’ll be quicker as long as you use your diamonds, and clam your free stamina. Aim for the Challenger Seasons.

I saw him in the heroes section this evening. The shop refresh is on Saturday morning, and the heroes replaced will appear in the elite campaign, or otherwise noted. I sure hope Anna comes on January…

1 Like

The only requirement to 3* a stage is that none of your heroes die, no matter how many you start with - those 2 R19 heroes may very well be able to clear stages themselves for a while.

This was the random selection I used for the chapter 36 battle and was very overkill -

while sort of true, once you’ve found a good team that works it will invariably do well against almost anything the campaign can throw at it

3 Likes

Got a new problem now.
Checked the map and am veritabilty confused, there is no stage 10.
There are only 7 stages.

Not that it matters:

Sent my strongest and they couldn’t take out the ReflectElfBoy/Gonzo combo in stage 6.
Well, most of my strongest, I can’t send Mulan to fight REB ever.

Major level 4 is stage 10, it includes these small dots as well.

Not sure what do you expect from weak and outdated Jasmine and Kida. Use better heroes. And even together this team won’t work well, no synergy.
And there is Ian, so Tron as well, should be used.

5 Likes

There are ways to use mulan against Ian. As stated, Tron can get rid of the reflect. Timon&pumbaa can turn Mulan’s crit damage into non-crit damage so she won’t kill herself. And Fairy Godmother (ma) or Sisu (mu) can reduce the reflect damage.

Happy New Year! :fireworks:

3 Likes

Still trying to figure out someone who can perfectly counter ReflectElfBoy.
I did it before, but cannot remember how.
Probably failed this time because he’s now an R18.
Something to do with Slows, Stuns and Silencing or all 3 in unison.

Hence the use of Jasmine, her active white skill (Rajah pounce) is the only thing I know that can stun him, even if only for a short time.
Plus bringing a tiger passively increases the team to 6 members.

My Tron did not survive engaging REB……
Too low level and as stated above, I don’t have the stamina to push him to R18.

he doesn’t need to be a high rank, just max his white skill and 5* FL disk and he is a hard Ian counter.

6 Likes

@Pipsqueak
Thanks for the tip, finally got past stage 6 or whatever it is.
He’s going to need a lot more health if I ever have to do this again, someone in the first two waves kept knocking him out.

Time to start Triton chip collecting apparently.

We get a Prize Wall every month now correct?
Wondering who is next.
Sisu’s prize wall still has 4 refreshes to go, so might be a while until the next one arrives.

Prize wall is every 3 weeks
14 days event with a break of a week inbetween.

1 Like

Ok. Once you get past Stage 6, try to get past stage 7, because it marks the end of the chapter, and even do the elite campaign on that chapter as well.

1 Like

Uncertain if I am ready for the elite versions at this time.
General rule, if your team barely survives the normal version, they are not ready for elite diffculty.

Went a little into the next chapter, but got roadblocked somewhere around stage 3.

2 Likes

Is sisu ever gonna deal normal damage with her green skill @Loutre making the mushu mission quite hard to complete

2 Likes

She is intended to deal Normal Damage and this fix is being planned for 3.6.10

10 Likes

wow, that´s quite far away… wouldn´t there be at least a quick fix to delete the skeleton in Sisu-Mushu campaign? please?

6 Likes

That seems like a month away almost possibly

Я Денис я хочу получить сису

:1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal:

I waz wondering if there will ever be a chance to buy Ian from one of the shops(arena, colosseum, etc.). I know its just a hope but is there a way to see what heroes will be in shop?

1 Like

Sisu is in the Prize Wall. It’s an easy way to get Sisu.

Stitch: Maybe. We never know. Ian hasn’t been in a shop since Surge shop in December 2020.

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney