Patch Notes 3.6.10

lt is on the 3rd ( Thursday) that the Pete Prize Wall begins.

3 Likes

Honestly just delete the server, save us all the effort of a slow death.

People are quitting left right and centre and I honestly don’t blame them.

Still no form of compensation to players, this is truely sad.

7 Likes

Uh oh! Here come the Big Bad old Classic villain, Peg Leg Pete! But I’m so exited to new things to come out!

2 Likes

Ah, I had assumed that the refresh would be for Rapunzel with no better guess as to why she’d appeared in the S1 Guild Gift :laughing:

The Sisu bug being fixed will help a bunch of people :+1:

4 Likes

l thought Pete would be friends with Mickey Mouse!

3 Likes

read: players were able to have enough gold for a while, and woopee, they no longer do!

really bad is the goal :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Baloo is still having his balance finalized so you will have to wait for the update to get his stats.

3 Likes

I just hope at Y10 his base HP will be above 120M as any other new tanks and most front-line heroes.
And his BD is pretty low too…

But once it will be finalized you will share the info, yes?
And do you know if it will even happen today or rather on monday? :thinking:

3 Likes

You will have to wait for the update to get his stats.

2 Likes

Well, instead the team decided to make so many players leave that at the end 14 and 18 will just merge into 1 in… June? July? August?

3 Likes

Another double raise for server 14??? This is rediculousssssssssssssssssss

8 Likes

Until Server 14 is equal to Server 1. So prepare for more…

4 Likes

So that means that there’s going to be 1 more double cap after this? :frowning_face:

2 Likes

All points to that. And for Server 18 till June…

2 Likes

Glad Pete is coming

1 Like

We need Daisy too!

3 Likes

This stat refresh for Baloo should be nice and hopefully make him a bit more viable. Have him maxed for his friendship with Mr Big so it will be nice to actually get to utilize him a bit more. :crossed_fingers:t3:

2 Likes

Yes!!! We finally got Pete!

1 Like

Honestly it is fine to merge them all
But we get no compensation for double increases unless you spend money
They claim to want to reduce the gap between f2p and p2w, but then do things like this where it literally halves the number of heroes we can increase every month.

The double drop events DO NOT help if you don’t have stamina to spend.

Merges reduce the number of players who can get rank rewards in contests, invasion, Arena and Coliseum. This demotivates players and they leave the game.
So many people have raise this and some even given great suggestions and ideas on how this can be overcome - but from me as a player there is no evidence that anyone hears our cries for help.

It is just sad that it will inevitably end, sooner than we hoped.

10 Likes

• New Colossal XP Drink! This drink grants 2.4M XP and cannot be sold for gold.

So how do we get these do we get them the same way as the other XP drinks

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney