Port event

Yeah… this is suspicious a bit… double port event before merge… out of nowhere… something weird is going on.

Unless it’s just triple port event for villaintines? :thinking:

surely suspicious, we have to wait for the new contest details before spending all those port resets

anyway we just have Finding XP Drinks contest (Heroic Training Contest) last week, so it is unlikely that we have those again this week

If this is a triple drop event, then I would spend all my reset. But double drop is not really charming

Btw, if I’m not wrong, the next contest should be a guild one. The contest before this FTN is individual already

running this on the very day where the game is going to be down for a lengthy period, and after saying it’s absence had nothing to do with the server merge, is a little amusing

it’s a welcome sight anyway…

3 Likes

Very welcome! We thought they were removed and Loutre kept having to reassure us… month after month. It’s always bad when PB changes something for the worse and we’re left scratching our heads.

At least, triple gives only 50% more than double. I don’t mind using most of mine now. Then I’ll start building them up again.

4 Likes

Yes, not like I’ve been giving the feedback that you’ve all been asking for it for months.

I told you they weren’t removed! The gold economy is looking much better so Port event was added in again.

7 Likes

I would say it is best to not have good events on Thursdays, it is between the contest days, so people fear the event might be related to the contest.

We have had events before that seemed specially to drain players of resources right before the contest in terms of something that the contest have as a score giving option, so it isn’t strange that people are a bit suspicious of today’s Portrayed event due to that.

My feedback would be to have Port Events at any other day than Thursdays :-).

And as server 5 is getting merged I am not sure if we will be able to check the contest early, like what the contest will be about. If one have a server 13 account I suppose they can check, but yeah Asia only server.

In any case, hope this feedback can be of help Loutre :-).

3 Likes

They will be on whatever day the liveops team picks.

3 Likes

meaning this is on purpose…

sigh so so very sad…

of course it is on purpose, it’s always been the case and makes absolute sense from a business perspective so I just file it under ‘one of those things to put up with’.

just as in this specific case the return of the Port event today has been chosen for a day where the game will be inaccessible for a long time :laughing:

this sort of thing is as predictable as the 4-weekly cap raise and is nothing new :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I don’t think this will be the case, as we expect to see a guild contest.

Besides, Double Port is not intended to drain resources, it gives resources :man_shrugging:

The purpose of doing it today is probably more because the merge happens, which makes that we have less time to consume all the resets we have been hoarding. After today, it will probably be a while again before it returns.

1 Like

Guild contest: Earn XP drinks
ImpracticalImpoliteGallowaycow-size_restricted

1 Like

Port Resets!

I fully expect the contest to reward points for earning XP drinks, and for many an XP-drink deal to be offered over the weekend :stuck_out_tongue:

Though as I said, it would be foolish business for them not to do this, so eh whatever :man_shrugging:

1 Like

If I’m not wrong, we should have an Area/Coli specific Guild contest coming up. Earning XP drinks has been done recently with a single contest, so I would find it odd to say to least if they would do it.

But if they would, I’m not sure if I would have offered my resets anyway :man_shrugging:

Also, I think many have soo many resets we won’t be able to spend all today anyway. (I had over 40 to begin with)

Huh? :thinking:

VIP 7+ have no cooldown so…

1 Like

Well, I was hoping our first returning Port event would be a triple, but I am satisfied with this for now. It’s good to have it back.

Still going to save a large number of my resets just in case there’s shenanigans on the horizon, though.

1 Like

I’m not vip7 :man_shrugging: I have 140 holed up anyway I’ll use 10 and leave the rest rest in peace for triple!

Yep. Pretty much.

We could not see contests in advance by referencing server 5. Just special events could be seen. Contests times are the same. I could not create a server 13 account when I tried a year or so ago to confirm/compare to the rest of them

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney