Patch Notes 3.6

Ayyy Anna is finally here! AND YESS GOGO’S FINALLY GONNA BE OUT OF THE ARENA AND COLISEUM!! I can finally get her chips easier and much faster! :smiley:

6 Likes

Yes, it is very difficult to go to the Arena and Coliseum challengers.

1 Like

Nice one. All Frozen Heroes have thier own role

I have yellow levelled up too, I just find it tedious and a chore. Blue is my best week. Yeah, I’m aware some heroes would have to go to blue and red bc that’s where their gang is, but ones with no heroes at all like 101 dalmatian’s, oliver and company could be yellow. so could claud frollo and quasimodo if they ever added them…

1 Like

@Loutre Wow no fix for the sisu bug? So even after the update we still can not get the mushu disk for her

4 Likes

And 2 are in the back and 2 are in the front I think Anna gonna be in front of Olaf in the like because I know Kristoff and Sven are between him and Elsa

Nothing is changing besides a display/text correction.

3 Likes

This issue will not be resolved in this patch as it has required more dev work than previously expected and why it will be in 3.6.10

2 Likes

Kind of, with Flik, both red and yellow team has 56 heroes, meanwhile blue team has 58 heroes

3 Likes

Flik, huh? Should be interesting to see how he sizes in comparison to the other characters. I’d probably expect him to be even smaller than Gadget, but still clearly visible.

2 Likes

Anna will finally arrive tomorrow!

2 Likes

Yeah first I comeback at 5 ET today then Anna and Flik come in the came tomorrow (FYI I’m back in the United States but I’m not home yet)

1 Like

Exactly. And therefore is Triton hot garbage. 5s Maelstrom? Meeeeeh.

I don’t think Maelstrom’s duration is its biggest problem. :V

Also Triton, along with every hero released since, I dunno, Vinny?, have had completely nonsensical stats. The Balance team really needs to be told that they majorly screwed up on all of them and be told to fix them immediately.

2 Likes

Update day

4 Likes

lt’s today!

4 Likes

No we can know what Flik is wearing to me I think it’s the machine because one of his skills involves it plus I don’t think the backpack is useful

4 Likes

Look out enemies Anna got the Earth Giants

I really need to add more heroes that can heal and she’s the one to help my team get better

I knew they were gonna give her that ice sword because before she came And after I saw the Frozen 2 I figured she’d have it

Now that Tuff

Not bad for a red skill

The fake bird that Flik and the Ants and circus bugs made which PT flea set on Fire makes it in

Smart idea because he gotta know their moves like how Maximus does

Flik gonna help us fight faster

The Enemies can’t make Flik slow

This won’t be bad at all

Brand new icon…

SmartSelect_20220111-152157_Chrome

Hello Anna… hello Flik… hello Hopper?!

13 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney