Patch Notes 3.6

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 3.6

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 3.6 Update! This release features Anna from Disney’s Frozen 2 and Flik from Disney and Pixar’s A Bug’s Life.

Overview

• New! Anna from Disney’s Frozen 2!
  • New! Flik from Disney and Pixar’s A Bug’s Life!
  • Bug fixes and game improvements!

Anna

Anna is a front-line ”Control” hero on the Blue team. Anna will be available in the Prize Wall starting on January 13!

Skills

Earth Giants

Anna taunts an Earth Giant and dashes through the enemy team Distracting them for a few seconds. Anna gains a Dodge chance for a few seconds. The stone golem throws a boulder, hitting all enemies and dealing Normal Damage. Distracted enemies take extra True Damage, are Stunned, and have their Movement and Attack Speed Slowed.

Believe In You

When Anna or her allies drop below a percent HP, Anna encourages the team, Healing them to a percent of their Max HP. This also grants them extra Armor and Reality for the rest of the wave. Encouraged allies gain Immunity to Scares for the rest of the wave. Anna can encourage her allies up to X times per wave.

Ice Sword

Anna pulls out a frozen sword, flailing it around at nearby enemies. Enemies hit are Frozen and take Fantastic Damage. If enemies are already Frozen, their Freeze duration is extended.

Set Things Right

If ”Earth Giants” hits a Frozen enemy, the enemy is Shattered. Shattered enemies take a percent of their Max HP as True Damage each time they are dealt Fantastic Damage from an enemy.

Bridging The Gap

Anna and her allies deal extra True Damage to Frozen enemies with Skills and Basic Attacks. Anna reduces the cooldown of “Ice Sword” by X seconds for each enemy Frozen during its use. For a few seconds after Anna uses “Believe In You”, her basic attacks Freeze enemies.

Battle Badge

• Charge Condition: Frozen is applied to enemies.
  • Stat Buff: +Max HP
  • Lineup Buff: +Skill Power per Blue team ally
  • Effect Buff: Team Heal

Friendships

• The Manticore
  • Kristoff & Sven

Flik

Flik is a mid-line ”Support” hero on the Red team. Flik will be available as the Arena & Coliseum Challenger Season Reward starting with the next season on January 26!

Skills

Bird Divebomb

Flik sends a flaming bird toward the enemy with the most HP, Scaring all enemies. The initial target takes Fantastic Damage, then that target and all nearby enemies take additional Fantastic Damage over X seconds.

Overseeing Production

Flik uses his grass telescope to Study the two closest enemies. During this time, those enemies also have their Armor reduced by a percent.

Ant Encouragement

Flik encourages his team, removing all Slows and applying stacks of Hardy to himself and all allies. Everyone affected also gains a Shield. Slows include Snares as well as reductions in Movement and Attack Speed.

Inventive Ant

Flick is immune to Slows. Allies affected by “Ant Encouragement” gain Armor and immunity to Slows. Slows include Snares as well as reductions in Movement and Attack Speed.

Ready To Harvest

“Ant Encouragement” now heals targets for a percent of their Max HP. When Flik uses “Overseeing Production” he now targets all enemies and grants himself and allies Armor for the rest of the wave, up to a max. When an enemy Slow is removed or prevented by Flik, all allies gain Attack Speed. Allies can only gain Attack Speed this way once every X seconds.

Slows include Snares as well as reductions in Movement and Attack Speed.

Battle Badge

• Charge Condition: Scare is applied to enemies.
  • Stat Buff: +Armor
  • Lineup Buff: +Skill Power per red team ally
  • Effect Buff: Team Shield

Friendships

• Gadget Hackwrench
  • Bolt

Hero Improvements & Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue with Chip & Dale causing an error with quick fights
  • Fixed an issue with Baloo’s Swinging Party where he could charm an ally
  • Fixed an issue where Mr. Big’s limo could cause opponents to not return to the battle if they evaded or blocked the freeze
  • Snare is now considered a Slow. Skills that watch for movement speed reductions will trigger when an opponent is snared. This was happening for some heroes but not all, so we’ve applied this to all heroes for consistency.
  • Fixed a timing issue at the start of combat where Zeus with his “Note For Disaster” disc could sometimes activate his white skill before other heroes could apply start of combat buffs and debuffs. In this instance, Zeus will wait until others have applied their start of combat buffs and debuffs before his Lightning Storm skill activates.
  • Fixed an issue where Shego with Russell & Kevin vs Angel could result in a combat loop. Shego’s shatter was being triggered too many times in this instance.
  • Fixed a display issue with Triton’s Something Fishy disc where the upgrade text was displaying +0 seconds. It gives +.5 second per star.

Other Improvements

• Added a buy 100 option to the Gold Crate
  • Added a push notification to remind players to claim their weekly quest rewards on Mondays. This can be turned on or off in your account settings.
  • We’ve increased the friend list size to 150 and the PM room size to 75
  • Added the Tapjoy offerwall to iOS

Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue with Creep Surge ranking screens showing guilds in the wrong order.
  • Fixed an issue that was causing some shops to be laggy when purchasing items.
  • Fixed an issue where the wrong background would sometimes display during combat in the ports.

New Hero Locations and Content Adjustments

Heroes will not appear in Shops until they refresh.

Servers 1-24 Update

New Heroes

• Anna will be available in the Prize Wall starting on January 13!
  • Flik will be available as the Arena & Coliseum Challenger Season Reward starting with the next season on January 26!

Existing Heroes

• Sisu will be an event exclusive hero
  • Raya will be available in the VIP Crate
  • Winifred Sanderson will only be available in the Diamond Crate
  • Ariel will be available in the Elite Campaign
    *Go-Go will be available in the Elite Campaign

This is a full app and server update that is currently planned for Tuesday, January 11, 2022.

56 Likes

FINALLY!

WHOOOO!

Well… this was a surprise.

PFFFFFFFFT. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

18 Likes

Tiny characters are supposed to be legit

7 Likes

Where will Go-Go Go?

Also, We have had way too many new heroes on the red team, considering Flik is a part of that team.

7 Likes

Sweet! Two of my most wanted in one!!!

3 Likes

Yessss Gogo is free!!
I’m imagining she’ll be in a shop in February?

11 Likes

Well…now we know that really small characters are now fair game

Welcome to the tiny inventor himself, flik

And welcome to you, too!!

6 Likes

Looking at Flik’s skillset… it looks so weird
Like, he helps both crit types with scares and studies, and counters slows. Not sure I see many teams where that would fit it :thinking:

6 Likes

I’m mad these weren’t called “Encouragem-ant” and “Inv-ant-ive”.

17 Likes

On the forum?

3 Likes

I’m so excited for Anna and Flik. Since I like A Bug’s Life, I’m glad Flik is here! As for Anna. I’m glad that another princess is here.

4 Likes

And everyone said Flik was too small! It’s weird that Anna isn’t getting a friendship with her sister, though.

5 Likes

I think that’s in game. Normally private messages to other users would appear under the general channels. I never knew that there was a limit though.

Also why would an update for the forums be present on patch notes for the game :woozy_face:

13 Likes

Finally Anna and it’s very strange that she doesn’t have friendship with her sister Elsa!

9 Likes

I’m excited for Anna and am really happy that we got Flik… hope this means Raymond can come @Loutre :pray: (concept in my bio) :blush:

4 Likes

Go-Go will be in the Elite Campaign

19 Likes

Finally, the entire Frozen gang is here.

6 Likes

Or Olaf either as she convinced Elsa to make Olaf

5 Likes

FINALLY!!! Thank you!

What took so long!!! I saved this gif a year ago waiting for this moment lol.

25 Likes

what are these?

6 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney