Patch Notes 3.6

Yooooo!! We got Anna! Flik too? I thought he was too small!

5 Likes

Flik was a surprise character! So glad he comes! .lt makes sense for him to be friends with Gadget ,as they are both inventors, but Bolt?

6 Likes

:expressionless:

What was point of snares then? It literally has different icon for a reason… what’s next, freeze and stun will count as one because both stops all actions on enemies?

Gadget already was bad… and now you made her worse. :unamused:
Just… sad.

8 Likes

Someone from a bug’s life, nice.

4 Likes

Since Flik is small I hope Ray can come

3 Likes

Ooh, I can’t wait to have Flik on my team because he is adaptable at benefiting crits with Crit-focused characters, such as Stitch, Merlin, and the Beast, by inflicting both Scare and Study. He also keeps his team members vigilant against speed reductions and Snares, which works best against Honey Lemon, for example. Hopefully, I am thinking Hopper because he’s mad about Flik for the whole bird thing.

6 Likes

Which screen is this referring to? The ranking screen of a guild that shows individual players or is there another ranking that shows guilds and their scores?

2 Likes

So, in addition to the bug fixes, they are going to purposely add a bug.

12 Likes

The big question is… how big will Flik be in comparison to other heroes? Smaller than Mushu or just as tall as a regular human being?

2 Likes

Since Dr. Facilier exists, I doubt it

9 Likes

With Anna coming to the game l will celebrate watching Frozen 2 tomorrow.

9 Likes

All they gotta add now is Lieutenant Mattias, and we’re all set for a full Frozen lineup!

2 Likes

this is a full frozen lineup already

2 Likes

There’s only four heroes right now, because Kristoff & Sven are a package deal.

3 Likes

They could also add Hans and the Duke of Wieseltown

3 Likes

4 heroes i think is what makes it complete

anyways, someone else (not kinz) has been complaining about anna…

everyone’s been wanting her and she’s here

:joy:
then we have the bug inventor…

seems OP, especially since it triggers multiple times per wave

with the super high use rate of hades disk, he needs this

allow me to @The_Real_Numi

and Rescue Ranger characters too. Ray would be an interesting character…

1 Like

No :no_good_man:t3::no_good_woman:t4:

1 Like

There are a lot of friendships in this game that make zero sense. Joy and Kim, Rex and The Queen Of Hearts, Basil and Randall, Dash and WALL-E, ETC.

1 Like

WHAT?! I am at a loss for words. I thought he was too small

3 Likes

That’s only because of the arbitrary rules that the community put on who “Can” and “Can’t” be added. All that’s left is the “Rule” about past and future versions of characters already in the game like adult Simba and Adult Nala, and characters who died during their movie like Bing Bong and Mother Gothel. (Even though the fact that characters like Gaston and Scar in the game should already make the latter moot.)

5 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney