Patch Notes 3.6

1 Like

And those are the best type of friend campaign.

Why would I ever be excited for a friend campaign that doesn’t swing for the fences?

1 Like

Why did Anna took so long to add in the game

1 Like

We’ve been waiting for Anna, and now she’s finally in the notes at long last! My one problem with her is that she’s is friends with the Manticore instead of Elsa. Even though powers were to be hidden from the prequel, they made up on an adventure in the sequel. They seem to be in the collection, but with Prince Hans in the collection, we will have a total of 5 characters!

Flik seems to be in the notes as well, but how could an insect become a hero?

2 Likes

Why? That would be boring and add nothing.

9 Likes

Past, and future versions? No thank you. They have already selected the current version, so coincidence? I think NOT!!

l think it’s because they’re both adventurous.

4 Likes

Really? How is Anna friends with the Manticore?

1 Like

What a good eye you have there. Every hero in the lineup is supposed to be adventurous. So, what does it take to be adventurous?

1 Like

We’ll find out when the campaign comes out.

That’s how it works.

You’re taking the name “Friend Campaign” too literally. The name of the game mechanic doesn’t mean anything in the context of the story or setting. Do you also think all our heroes are also all wearing 300-ish badges on their person at all times?

PerBlue should just call this mechanic “Side Stories” or “Mini Campaigns,” just so this boring preconception goes away.

7 Likes

Oh my goodness…YES!!!:star_struck:
I’ve thought about Anna for quite a long time since Frozen only has 3 (one of which is 2 together), and I can see why it says ‘from Frozen 2’ because of Anna’s outfit, I guess that makes sense.
As for Flik: The hype…is…on!!! I always wanted a character from A Bug’s Life as well as other characters from Pixar films that haven’t been featured yet (Cars, The Good Dinosaur, Soul, Luca, etc.), I can imagine another character join in sometime after Flik. My only disappointment is that he’s on team red. Not to say that it’s bad, but the reason I say is that I wanted him on team blue because Toy Story is the only Pixar franchise in there. But other than that, I’m excited anyway.
The friend campaigns work well for both of them.
Overall, what an exciting update! And welcome back and Happy 2022 (again)!:partying_face::+1:

2 Likes

@Loutre. I wanted to say that you did a great job on Anna! She’s beautiful and adorable! :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Red, Yellow, and Blue teams all have Pixar heroes like from Toy Story, the Incredibles, Monsters Inc., and Inside Out.

1 Like

Yes, that is true. But what I was trying to say was that the ONLY franchise from PIXAR that’s on team blue is Toy Story. Sure, Toy Story had plenty of characters, but what I meant is no other characters from Pixar films (other than Toy Story) were on team blue. That’s what I really meant. Sometimes, I have a hard time trying to be specific.:pensive:

Anna finally is coming!

3 Likes

A Bug’s Life, that was unexpected indeed! Wonder if we’ll be seeing more characters from the movie, there’s lots of options there. And as many have already mentioned his comparative size will be interesting for sure!

2 Likes

Yesssss! Finally A Bug’s Life has arrived! I’m so excited for more characters to show up. I love all the circus bugs! I’m a little sad Flik is a Challenger character since it means I won’t get him for awhile but I will one day and that’s all that matters! Such an amazing surprise.

3 Likes

I’m close to being promoted to challenger in coliseum and a few promotions away in arena. There is a big chance I will get promoted and get challenger characters.

Oh finally Anna :eye:

3 Likes

Yess she’s finally coming

Well I was expecting Flik to be on the Blue team since the only characters from Pixar on that team are just characters from Toy Story but I’m glad he’s coming

I wish Perblue start adding new Pixar characters from movies that aren’t in the game on the Blue team

7 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney