Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 3.7.10 Update! This release features The Underminer from Disney and Pixar’s Incredibles 2 plus a number of improvements and bug fixes.
- New! The Underminer from Disney and Pixar’s Incredibles 2!
- New! Skill Tag Visibility
- Stat refresh for John Silver from Disney’s Treasure Planet!
- Bug fixes and game improvements!
The Underminer is a front-line “Damage” character on the Red team. The Underminer will be available in the Prize Wall starting on March 17!
The Underminer pulls the farthest enemy into his money suction machine, dealing Normal Damage. He then Knocks the same enemy back with a punch, dealing Normal Damage while reducing their Movement and Attack Speed.
The Underminer jackhammers the ground, sending shockwaves towards all enemies. The shockwaves Knock enemies back and disorient them, dealing Normal damage over time.
The Underminer detonates explosives around the middlemost enemy, dealing Fantastic Damage to them and Fantastic Damage to surrounding enemies. The middlemost enemy gains stacks of Weakness.
When The Underminer would be KO’d he dives underground and Revives himself back to a percent of his Max HP. After Reviving he emerges under the farthest enemy and uppercuts them, dealing Normal Damage to them and Knocking back nearby enemies. After reemerging, The Underminer continues to Heal himself for a percent of his Max HP over the next few seconds.
Tremble Before Me
If “Miner Explosion” hits a number of enemies, the cooldown is reduced by X seconds. “Miner Explosion” now deals bonus True Damage to the main target and more Fantastic Damage to the surrounding enemies. When The Underminer triggers “Undermined” he goes Berserk for X seconds.
- Charge Condition: Enemies are knocked back
- Stat Buff: +Basic Damage
- Lineup Buff: +Reality per Damage Ally
- Effect Buff: +Attack Speed
- Vinny Santorini
As a follow up to Hero Filters we are excited to be releasing Skill Tag Visibility! This feature helps add more context to the Heroes found in your Hero Filters and gives a quick overview of all the things a Hero can do in combat.
We’ve created a new Summary Tab on the Hero Details screen which now contains Stats and Skill Tags. Stats is still where you’ll Level Up and Star your Heroes but the Skill Tags tab is now the best place to look when you need a quick summary of what a Hero can do.
Tapping on any of the rows from the Skill Tags tab will open up that Skill’s tooltip window.
Tapping on Skill Tags within tooltips opens a quick explanation of what combat effect it represents.
Whether the Skill Tag Visibility system helps you hone your best Challenger Arena team or teaches you something new about your favorite Hero, we hope you enjoy it and look forward to giving you more unique ways to use all of your Heroes!
- We’ve made an adjustment to Pete’s red skill so that he will do damage from his basic attack that removes the Reflect on the opponent
- Fixed an issue where notifications were missing from badges in shops
- Fixed an issue where a player’s total power could display as negative on the rankings screen
- Fixed some display issues on the Prize Wall
- We’re adjusting the rewards for some of the Hero Quests in the Prize Wall. We’re adding Diamonds and sprinkling in a few Guaranteed Cosmetic Crates as a bonus. We have decreased the final reward for completing all the Hero Quests, but the overall number of Diamonds available is higher!
Heroes will not appear in Shops until they refresh.
- The Underminer will be available in the Prize Wall starting March 17
- Bagheera will be an event exclusive hero
- Pete will be available in the VIP Crate
- Anna will only be available in Diamond Crates
- Raya will be available in the Elite Campaign
This is a full app and server update that is currently planned for Tuesday, March 8, 2022.