Patch Notes 3.7.10

Disney Heroes: Battle Mode Update 3.7.10

Welcome to the Disney Heroes: Battle Mode 3.7.10 Update! This release features The Underminer from Disney and Pixar’s Incredibles 2 plus a number of improvements and bug fixes.

Overview

• New! The Underminer from Disney and Pixar’s Incredibles 2!
  • New! Skill Tag Visibility
  • Stat refresh for John Silver from Disney’s Treasure Planet!
  • Bug fixes and game improvements!

The Underminer

The Underminer is a front-line “Damage” character on the Red team. The Underminer will be available in the Prize Wall starting on March 17!

Skills

Powerful Suction

The Underminer pulls the farthest enemy into his money suction machine, dealing Normal Damage. He then Knocks the same enemy back with a punch, dealing Normal Damage while reducing their Movement and Attack Speed.

Jack Hammer

The Underminer jackhammers the ground, sending shockwaves towards all enemies. The shockwaves Knock enemies back and disorient them, dealing Normal damage over time.

Miner Explosion

The Underminer detonates explosives around the middlemost enemy, dealing Fantastic Damage to them and Fantastic Damage to surrounding enemies. The middlemost enemy gains stacks of Weakness.

Undermined

When The Underminer would be KO’d he dives underground and Revives himself back to a percent of his Max HP. After Reviving he emerges under the farthest enemy and uppercuts them, dealing Normal Damage to them and Knocking back nearby enemies. After reemerging, The Underminer continues to Heal himself for a percent of his Max HP over the next few seconds.

Tremble Before Me

If “Miner Explosion” hits a number of enemies, the cooldown is reduced by X seconds. “Miner Explosion” now deals bonus True Damage to the main target and more Fantastic Damage to the surrounding enemies. When The Underminer triggers “Undermined” he goes Berserk for X seconds.

Battle Badge

• Charge Condition: Enemies are knocked back
  • Stat Buff: +Basic Damage
  • Lineup Buff: +Reality per Damage Ally
  • Effect Buff: +Attack Speed

Friendships

• Vinny Santorini
  • Violet

New! Skill Tag Visibility

As a follow up to Hero Filters we are excited to be releasing Skill Tag Visibility! This feature helps add more context to the Heroes found in your Hero Filters and gives a quick overview of all the things a Hero can do in combat.

We’ve created a new Summary Tab on the Hero Details screen which now contains Stats and Skill Tags. Stats is still where you’ll Level Up and Star your Heroes but the Skill Tags tab is now the best place to look when you need a quick summary of what a Hero can do.

Tapping on any of the rows from the Skill Tags tab will open up that Skill’s tooltip window.

Tapping on Skill Tags within tooltips opens a quick explanation of what combat effect it represents.

Whether the Skill Tag Visibility system helps you hone your best Challenger Arena team or teaches you something new about your favorite Hero, we hope you enjoy it and look forward to giving you more unique ways to use all of your Heroes!

Hero Improvements & Bug Fixes

• We’ve made an adjustment to Pete’s red skill so that he will do damage from his basic attack that removes the Reflect on the opponent

Bug Fixes

• Fixed an issue where notifications were missing from badges in shops
  • Fixed an issue where a player’s total power could display as negative on the rankings screen
  • Fixed some display issues on the Prize Wall

Other Improvements

• We’re adjusting the rewards for some of the Hero Quests in the Prize Wall. We’re adding Diamonds and sprinkling in a few Guaranteed Cosmetic Crates as a bonus. We have decreased the final reward for completing all the Hero Quests, but the overall number of Diamonds available is higher!

New Hero Locations and Content Adjustments

Heroes will not appear in Shops until they refresh.

Servers 1-25 Update

New Heroes

• The Underminer will be available in the Prize Wall starting March 17

Existing Heroes

• Bagheera will be an event exclusive hero
  • Pete will be available in the VIP Crate
  • Anna will only be available in Diamond Crates
  • Raya will be available in the Elite Campaign

This is a full app and server update that is currently planned for Tuesday, March 8, 2022.

31 Likes

That was definitely not what I was expecting…

That’s actually a really neat idea

16 Likes

Any more details about this part? I’m the Refresh Guy, I’ve gotta know more!

7 Likes

Emm… uuu… what?
No.

That’s out of nowhere…

:woman_shrugging:t2:

Oh.

And red skill chips still forgotten… :roll_eyes:

It’s nowhere else mentioned in patch notes, it is a thing?

2 Likes

Yay! Another character from The lncredibles 2. Didn’t expect he would come.

1 Like

It is, but no further information I can give now.

7 Likes

One of the main reasons I prefer PB games over similar ones in the genre is that the UI has always been so good and easy to use.

They often seem to be trying their absolute hardest to spoil that…

what on earth is this tag system :nauseated_face: just looks like clutter and is adding button steps where stuff was previously immediately available. I’ve no idea what any of those icons even mean?! The skill descriptions etc. describe everything perfectly well.

The skill tag page itself looks like something that should be locked away in the deepest, darkest corners of poor-UX land never to be seen again. Why would you want to read exactly what your hero can do in combat, when you can be presented with massive mishmash of random, cryptic icons and have to fathom it out somehow? And it even has pagination, if the one page didn’t put you off enough :exploding_head:

It’s just something else that time has been spent on that nobody asked for and won’t get used (well, unfortunately it seems unavoidable to use in this case).

Sorry…

5 Likes

R.I.P.
Voyd - Violet friendship.

2018-2022 [*]

And why not Voyd overall instead of… this mole thing? :frowning:

3 Likes

As much as I’d like to see some new franchises in the game, and even granting the Underminer had just a couple of minutes of screen time, I have to admit he does make sense as a character in this game. Unfortunately it doesn’t look like he’ll make the impossible Incredibles City Watch challenge possible, though.

This actually looks like it could be useful, and the UI seems like it’ll work well without interfering with current functionality. Nice.

I think his kit scares a lot of people off from trying him out, moreso than his stats. If it didn’t cost so flarpin’ much to level up heroes, though, I’d love to give him a shot, but as things stand I’ll have to pass. :man_shrugging:

Uh-oh…

…Oh! Actually, this does sound promising; I’ll have to take a closer look once it’s released. Not as good as more Badge Booster Crates, but still, it looks good.

5 Likes

The Underminer and Violet? They don’t even know each other well.

1 Like

If only there were some way for these characters to interact a bit. A kind of…campaign, if you will…

12 Likes

BEHOLD…THE UNDERMINER!!!
Wow, that’s something I definitely didn’t see coming (and in a good way), plus I think it’s been quite a long time since an Incredibles character has joined. Sure he didn’t get as much screen time as the Incredibles or Syndrome did, but I’m totally cool for this iconic villain. I wouldn’t mind to have another one, I’ll be totally down for it.
I’m also shocked that it just happened today (Thursday) instead of tomorrow (Friday).:open_mouth:
As for the friend campaigns, Vinny makes total sense while Violet sounds interesting, but why her?:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Cool to see John Silver have an improvement, although…:rabbit::policewoman:t2:still waiting for, just saying.
As for the skill tag visibility, this sounds interesting and pretty cool, too.
Overall surprising yet exciting as usual, can’t wait to get the underminer on St. Patrick’s Day!:shamrock: (If I’m lucky enough to get him on that holiday) Edit: The prize wall actually starts on Friday (March 18), so never mind.
One more thing to say (which forgive me for being a little off topic), tomorrow is Zootopia’s 6th Anniversary!:rabbit::fox_face::tiger::police_car::night_with_stars::partying_face:

4 Likes

l hope Voyd also comes to the game and she can befriend Honey Lemon and Elastigirl.

3 Likes

Behold, The Underminer is here! Yikes!

2 Likes

I just found this interesting. And hope we can have some of the suggestions given by the community introduced in the game.

P.s. I shared this here because I couldn’t find where to do it.

3 Likes

On another note; ah, so that’s where all our Megabits that haven’t gone into scaling The Codebase have ended up :thinking:

I genuinely wonder if I have earned enough since release to have a level 12 badge, lol

3 Likes

This looks ugly and confusing. Don’t even know why they introduce it. no one has ever said they needed this in the first place

@Loutre, you guys could creat a new whole tab on hero screen yet refuse to add a simpler “3 heroes” assist in friend campaign? :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

I mean, that would be very helpful and we need it. It takes a lot of work to go to the friend tab, scrolling down a really long list to know who will help us in our friend campaign

Why do they do stat refresh for such a horrible hero? The reason people don’t use John is not because of his stats, it is because of his skill. A stat change can’t change that. Who would ever want to use a hero that literally kills himself the minute he use his white? :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Also, adding a super minor character that appears less than 10 minutes in game is not likely to make players happy or interested. I know I’m not. Barely remember who that villain is

5 Likes

Behold! The underminer! Consider yourself undermined!

1 Like

f69a6523-35fa-4fe2-a117-43130e548f3e_text

An unexpected character! And it’s The Incredibles one scene wonder. Villantines day got in a last hurrah.

7 Likes

So updates are now on Thursday instead of Friday? Or is this a once in a lifetime thing?

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney