Patch Notes 3.7.10

Level 207 skill and Red rank. Of course it kills him. Red rank is level 130-135. That´s ~75 levels above intended. Aka Red+15.

Your John is Hero Level 217, so can be Red+17. If he was R17 with Lvl 217 skill, he wouldn’t yeet himself, so it’s only onto you that he’s dying.

I’m curious to know which untitled Pixar movie is coming after Lightyear in 2023?:thinking:
Specifically when it’s going to be announced.
My prediction would be that it might be announced just before Lightyear is released, kind of like Soul before Toy Story 4 came out.
For now, the world :earth_americas: may never know.

1 Like

:man_shrugging: last thing needed is 2k collections

I mean, the team and @Loutre could just say NO and that would be it. But I guess there is money involved in it (well, obviously, people will pay for OPness of having higher level than 1000, since we know some people specifically asked for the guaranteed cosmetic crates to return in deals - while we still get like nothing in contests… 8 crates it is now? so 8/200 of 50 bucks aka 2 dollars worth of them in a month)
Meanwhile we get like at least 5 bucks worth of stamina every 4 weeks (if not more)

Never had issues with collection levels when mine was small or others defeating mine lines while their collection level is like +500 smaller.

There’s no OPness from this, only moanings of jealous players trying to fight with their random heroes without any synergy. :yawning_face:

However, I don’t see any reason to increase the cap above 1000 nor problems from increasing it, it’s whatever can be.
But better would be spend time to actually do something new… new game mode… something else.
But PB will ignore anything around as always. :woman_shrugging:t2:
We can just watch the rising mess. :sparkles:

Well never know

2 Likes

OMG. Finally another character I was hoping to go into the game. Can’t wait to get the Underminer. He looks Amazing :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

1 Like

Yes, l can’t believe PerBlue managed to add a character who has little screen time!

1 Like

I find this funny, since the character was at the end of the first film too.

Although YES, the kit is based on his appearance from the second film, just saying.

Every time I see Powerline, I ask myself that exact same question:
“Why did they add a character who has such a short time onscreen?”

At least the Underminer had a reasonably extended presence onscreen and he’s actually doing something for the entire first scene of the second movie. Plus, you remember him.

I have been finding it weird that they only refer to characters as being from the second movie, it’s like they forgot Frozen 1 exists, for example.

@The_Real_Numi
Someone told me that even at Y0, John Silver will still oneshot himself in this campaign, because the Friendship powerups are boosting his skill power above what it would be for normal gameplay.
Also, I’ve been told several times, never waste Stamina levelling up a character you don’t use.

If I might make an observation, I don’t think the moderation team approves of these topics veering off into personal wishlists, I’ve seen many times they shut those discussions down by reminding participants to discuss the characters in the patch notes only.

1 Like

This is true, yes. Kind of a loophole if you ask me. If only it was capped at % of Max HP, it would have been MUCH better. Pete has it so why not Silver?

Absolutely not.

That’s on your memory, then, because I sure as heck remembered him, as have quite a few others in this thread.

I can understand arguing that, as a minor character from a franchise that already has seven heroes in the game, there are other characters that should have taken priority; I even agree with that argument. But all these comments about how no one wants him and no one remembers him, when it’s clear that’s false, come off as childish.

The other Incredibles characters are typically referred to as being from the first movie, though there’s little difference for them in either case (except for Syndrome, of course). Also, I think Olaf is still referenced from the first Frozen; IIRC, there has been at least one friendship campaign or friendship mission story that referred to his personal flurry, which is a thing of the past by the time the second movie starts.

6 Likes

I mean, that’s just Musk in a nutshell. “Everyone wants the heroes I want, and nobody wants the heroes I don’t want!”

The fact that Atlantis is a cult classic beloved by many while basically nobody likes Chicken Little is famously a fact that he can’t wrap his head around.

2 Likes

Eh, Musketeer isn’t the only person trying to claim that no one remembers or likes the Underminer.

Look who is saying that, I guess you quoted yourself from last year. :joy:

And still earned way more money.

What to remember. He is in first 5 minutes, then disappears, never comes back, no attempts whatsoever to try get him and punish him… the plot goes somewhere else, never mentioned again, he is not important.
Voyd and Evelyn would be much better choices.
But now… this IP is already too big so I hope there will never be another character from this movie, and so from TS. A
Your attempts are push-y as always.

Toy Story still has faaaaaar more.

2…
Not that much.

Better to focus on new stuff… ehem … Encanto, Soul, The Rescuers, The Black Cauldron, The Owl House, Amphibia, 101 Dalmatians, Brother Bear… and still a lot more.

And if expanding existing IPs… why not the ones with 4 or less heroes (collection-less), especially the ones with only one hero, like adding Ratigan, Hector, Quasimodo, Frollo, Mittens, Monterey Jack, Tiana…

1 Like

He’s a hammy supervillain with a corny name and a scenery-chewing performance by John Ratzenberger; he’s basically a character from the '60s Batman series. That’s apparently enough to get a lot of people to remember him, even though he’s just a bit player in the films.

Says the person trying to insist that a character is unremembered and unwanted when several players in this thread are happy that he’s been added.

Do you really want to use that as a measure of a movie’s quality? Should I remind you what Disney’s two highest-grossing animated movies of all time are?

I agree, and that’s mostly what PerBlue has been doing lately, as well. The Underminer and Pete are the only two characters they’ve added since Lilo last August that didn’t meet one of those two criteria.

But if you want to argue that those should be absolute rules, go ahead. Feel free to say that adding Lilo and Fred and Go Go was a mistake, and that they shouldn’t add Monkey Fist or Della Duck in the future.

Or maybe, just maybe, chill a little when they add someone you’re not fond of.

2 Likes

wow… 10 people… amazing :clap: it changed everything.
against like 100k players, which left, not for long…

The Lion King and… Frozen?
So? What’s the point.

She was 5th, before there were only 4. ???

And they are main characters, unlike Underminer, doing nothing.

Just as Lilo, he would be 5th.

Technically, a new IP.

or maybe, you.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney