Patch Notes 3.7.10

I agree with this, should be hopefully added soon.

Is it just me or are there so many prize wall heroes being released its hard to appreciate them

The charater selection is weird !
Like i guess no one really exited about underminer , he even didn’t get enough screen time in movie

Instead of seeing minor charater in some movies, I prefer to see major charater in some underrated movies

Like elilonwy, taran, horned King or ffelwuddur(!)
Ratigan , madam medeusa , cruella, astriocats
Or even mole from atlantis would’ve been a better choice than underminer

But i guess it’s hard to get licence of this charaters ?

5 Likes

Huh? The damage is level-based and does just under 10% of his max HP in (reduceable, non-True) damage at max level. If that’s killing your Silver, then maybe Purple is not a good rank to try using him with in the friend campaigns.

2 Likes

Triton, Rex, and like half the Zootopia characters: “Are we a joke to you?”

At least Rex and Triton have a personality. Not that half baked villain :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Lmao, so true. Of course he yeets himself if he is at the rank with paper health (which now is basically anywhere below Y0 for 1-18).

Now that I think about it… @Loutre is there any chance of live Q&A soon? Time surely flies and it is now 6 months since the last one was around.

1 Like

State of the game was delayed 6 times already, I doubt in this.

1 Like

There’s No Way :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Now that makes sense

I’ll be honest I’m not happy about the underminer coming in the game and also the friendship?!

I understand Vinny but why Violet?

3 Likes

The Underminer was apparently a memorable enough character that he was the main villian of a spin-off sequel game.
I remember him even when there was just one Incredibles movie and it looks like many others here know him well too.
I am still disappointed that the second movie was not all about the Underminer.

Violet doesn’t make much sense to me, but then again, Friendships never do.
I know the rule is “one franchise friend”, but why her?
Would not Syndrome be more fun? For the supervillian teamup aspect?

@Zelkiiro

I can’t make sense of it either, just never use his white skill.

2 Likes

Underminer sucks.

Thing is, after the refresh this damage will be increased. Same with his crit damage from red skill.

Now it does 50M when John is fully maxed, soon only more… so yes, white will be able to kill him (even easier). And study is dead anyway, waste of a refresh.

The damage to himself is a normal damage, it can crit and super crit and is increased by his own crit damage from red skill.

Somehow about refreshes l like to see the system we used to have that we could’ve choose what hero sould be refreshed , but this time only high and medium level players can vote , because they are more familiar with hero skill , they have them at max rank and also they have been expert at strategy of game and at least can consider which heroes have potential to be useful with refresh
Maybe this could at least make refresh system a little bit better and we can revive dead heroes !

There’s several people in this very thread who are excited to see him. I find his addition amusing, personally.

I’m perfectly happy with minor characters being added from time to time, though in general I agree it’s better to add major characters from underrated movies. Or even from fairly-rated movies, such as your suggestions for characters from The Black Cauldron.

1 Like

This would be waaaaayyyyyy better than this.

Such an underrated movie.

And from the classic… Pinocchio, Dumbo, Cruella, and a lot more is missing. Soul and Encanto from newer ones.
TV shows… tons of possibilities. Gummi Bears, Monterey Jack, Fat Cat, Jake Long, Wade, Monkey Fist, Phineas and Ferb, Luz, Anne, Della Duck, Bonkers…
Minor characters are such a waste when a lot of characters still wasn’t released.

Also it’s yet another re-use of already well expanded IP in this game. :yawning_face:

4 Likes

Don’t get my hopes up THAT high! Next thing ya know, he DOES get added (possibly alongside fellow underrated Disney TV star Pepper Ann).

I have no memory of this beaver.

We only saw a little bit of him

Well let’s hope someone will come from any of these movies and l’m keeping an eye out on new Pixar franchise that come in the game to be on the blue team

Well I’d love to see more Disney Channel characters come of these characters comes well there’s already characters from Kim Possible, DuckTales, Gargoyles, and Mickey Mouse stuff in the game

Got really excited for a minute because I thought she had already given her 4th disk, and that this was the first ever 5th disk given.

I was wrong.

Moving on.

YES. Very happy about this.

A Pixar Character (Voiced by Ratzenberger no less) for my birthday week? And it’s full app? And we’re getting a new Pixar movie? Aw yeah :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Make that 2

1 Like
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney