Patch Notes 3.7

When they add Mr potato head

2 Likes

They won’t. I think it should be enough Toy Story characters for this game.

4 Likes

At least for now, I’m assuming.:thinking:

1 Like

Hi, this time I’m truly excited. Looking forward trying out Kaa and Bagheera.
Good to know that classic Disney characters are not forgotten.

4 Likes

What time is the new update

1 Like

Next week. :wink:

8 Likes

But Loutre said today is he lying to me

1 Like

You didn´t notice what I quoted?

9 Likes

:man_facepalming:

It was supposed to come out today, but there was a bug in the patch that forced PerBlue to move the release to next week, as very clearly indicated in the very comment Numi quoted when responding to you.

7 Likes
  1. Loutre is not a he. Genders must remain unknown at all times in the forums

2. The icon is not up to Loutre. From what I understand is that the characters on the icon is reserved for the most popular characters at the time which is Elsa and Anna. Joy and Judy aren’t all that popular from what I’ve seen.

3. Once again, you can’t just go around telling devs what to do when they have their own plans.

18 Likes

I…don’t see why people are saying bagheera is good and deserves prize wall. He’s meh at best. Now kaa on the other hand should be prize wall because they are going to be lots of fun using and can do a whole lot more! If kaa is stuck as diamond crate exclusive or something like that then that’s a huge waste

2 Likes

…am I the only one here who hasn’t formed an opinion yet on just how good/great/OP Kaa and Bagheera are going to be, much less which of them will be better/more OP?

1 Like

I beg to differ. Judging from the skills alone, Badheera is better. He provides invisibility and damage reduction. Meanwhile, Kaa snares and charm enemies, which have many counter already :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

4 Likes

I know it takes patience, but I don’t see the update out yet today.

1 Like
8 Likes

Oh I see. Just confused.

1 Like

For me, it’s not about the skills, but whether or not I like the character.
I like Bagheera, I don’t like Kaa.
I only play with characters I will enjoy using.

The reason I don’t like Kaa is Disney’s version of him is not authentic to the version from the original source book series.
Did you know he was actually one of the heroes in the Jungle Book?
He was one of Mowgli’s jungle mentors.

2 Likes

Bageerah is more viable as said countering his his skillset would be hard compared to kaa s skillset not only he is much more viable but i sure if shere khan was added it could be differnt story of who is more liked beacuse of shere kgan is the main villian

1 Like

What a weird reasoning.

I just remember Kaa in Jungle Book as a fairly bland character. That I believe is much better way to express why most of the players voted for Bagheera to be in PW.

3 Likes

Like everything in Disney’s movie.

Besides Bagheera and Baloo are opposites in the original.

PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney