Patch Notes 3.7

1. Loutre is not a he. Genders must remain unknown at all times in the forums

2. The icon is not up to Loutre. From what I understand is that the characters on the icon is reserved for the most popular characters at the time which is Elsa and Anna. Joy and Judy aren’t all that popular from what I’ve seen.

3. Once again, you can’t just go around telling devs what to do when they have their own plans.

18 Likes

I…don’t see why people are saying bagheera is good and deserves prize wall. He’s meh at best. Now kaa on the other hand should be prize wall because they are going to be lots of fun using and can do a whole lot more! If kaa is stuck as diamond crate exclusive or something like that then that’s a huge waste

2 Likes

…am I the only one here who hasn’t formed an opinion yet on just how good/great/OP Kaa and Bagheera are going to be, much less which of them will be better/more OP?

1 Like

I beg to differ. Judging from the skills alone, Badheera is better. He provides invisibility and damage reduction. Meanwhile, Kaa snares and charm enemies, which have many counter already :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

4 Likes

I know it takes patience, but I don’t see the update out yet today.

1 Like
8 Likes

Oh I see. Just confused.

1 Like

For me, it’s not about the skills, but whether or not I like the character.
I like Bagheera, I don’t like Kaa.
I only play with characters I will enjoy using.

The reason I don’t like Kaa is Disney’s version of him is not authentic to the version from the original source book series.
Did you know he was actually one of the heroes in the Jungle Book?
He was one of Mowgli’s jungle mentors.

2 Likes

Bageerah is more viable as said countering his his skillset would be hard compared to kaa s skillset not only he is much more viable but i sure if shere khan was added it could be differnt story of who is more liked beacuse of shere kgan is the main villian

1 Like

What a weird reasoning.

I just remember Kaa in Jungle Book as a fairly bland character. That I believe is much better way to express why most of the players voted for Bagheera to be in PW.

3 Likes

Like everything in Disney’s movie.

Besides Bagheera and Baloo are opposites in the original.

Seems like a perfectly legitimate reason to me. Turning a sympathetic mentor character into a straight-up villain goes a bit farther than most characterization changes that typically happen in page-to-screen adaptations, so I can understand someone being upset with such a drastic change.

1 Like

Ariel should be dead.
Mulan was severally changed too, and Mushu didn’t existed… obviously.
Aladdin takes places in completely different place, it should be in China.
The Evil Queen’s fate is different… more gruesome.

And you don’t want to know the original version of Sleeping Beauty.

Disney always changes a lot in every of their movies comapring to the original version.

2 Likes

And if people decided they didn’t really have any interest in playing those characters for those reasons, I’d think it was a reasonable response. (Well, except maybe for the Evil Queen, which doesn’t really strike me as a significant change to her character.)

1 Like

Who wants character which they are completely not interested in? And pretty sure you’re saying this only because you want Kaa.

And Kaa doesn’t sound good anyways…
Bagheera depends…

But as for role… supports are more needed, so Bagheera should be in prize wall.

2 Likes

I’m not really interested in a single-target only character. Besides I also prefer Bagheera as a character :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Bagheera and Baloo are more or less consistent in terms of moral alignment from the original story, so I grant them some latitude there.
As @Jody_Caviness so eloquently phrased it, turning a friendly mentor into a villian is not acceptible.
Especially when the original story did have a lackey for Shere Khan they could have used, Tabiqui the Jackal.

Also, since I don’t like using villians, every time they add a new villian is just adding another unplayable character for me to ignore.

Then it gets worse when one of those unused villians is randomly selected to have the best Friendship disc for a hero, forcing the hero to carry the villian for the first 5 battles.
Case in point, my Sisu still hasn’t gotten her friendship disc because of Madam Mim.

Little Mermaid is one of the rare occasions where I am glad Disney ignored the source story, because the original version was so depressing nobody would have enjoyed it.

Choose one.

Anyway… this is Disney game… using characters from Disney movies/series… so anything from original version is completely not important.
No point discussing this here or anywhere.

Yes, Sarah is really bad.

1 Like

But Walt didn’t like the idea of a snake being perceived as a good guy.

2 Likes

That’s great and all but when are y’all gonna fix results with the extra allies not showing up @Loutre?

9 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney