Patch Notes 3.7

It’s great to see two new characters from the Jungle Book! I can’t wait to hear more details for them later on.
There sure is a lot of bug fixes on the list you mentioned, I barely noticed any of that.:thinking:
So is one of the new heroes will be part of the next prize wall after Pete? That’s what I’m guessing for now.
Overall, what a great announcement, and I may be early but Happy Valentines Day!:heart::heart_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Oh, I almost forgot, also Happy Villaintines Day!:smiling_imp:

4 Likes

That’s three villains in a row now. We struck a Villantines Day gold mine

8 Likes

This has been a bug since Launch as far as I remember, huge W for it to finally get fixed.

Interesting that we don’t which will be in the Prize wall…

:eyes:
But this is always good to hear!

5 Likes

6qVZo9SK5r_YWm5eTe-dEPWP6OC8Io0y2WWHIa1QoXgenJFU4gkor082CBZg-Aq50Vema7fr9pp5h1G_9Aef3V7r9t5Ww3AUVaEnUvvBEisvGMXpM1cXr-rTuM_Qmossx7USTRJc
Yes we have Kaa!!!

5 Likes

@Loutre i think you tricked us. You said no new villain during villaintines day.

LXOWS1Nnmuggl65XtZ00rzlaBhHUYDqei_AYT_GQip6UQP2YninYJeHU0AosdSbvvq7EAI-sU5mPF2cpgpdC5j_TQI7l7pjhKQ7i1bZ6xELJQ7ISBuBzADZhiMvU8uMIbM2FeL7M
And Bagheera too!!!

7 Likes

Technically these two won’t be ingame yet~

5 Likes

Ooh, Kaa and Bagheera look great!

2 Likes

What does invisibility have to do with Bag as a character?

It’s just like with Scar. As cats they are naturally sneaky hence invisibility.

6 Likes

Scar I could see it but Bag is a pretty loud guy.

Also is “damage reduction” referring to the enemy team? If so that could be worded better.

I haven’t seen The Jungle Book in a while so I could be wrong but doesn’t he follow Mowgli for a while without being spotted? He is fairly sneaky which is why it works.

No, it’s Bagheera receiving less damage.

7 Likes

Well that’s terrible. Why would I want that?

Why would you want Bagheera to receive less damage? Um… to survive longer.

He receives less damage, he deals the same amount.

4 Likes

Thats the risk of being a front support

That should be worded as “the enemy deals less damage”. “Receives damage reduction” sounds like Bag s own damage is being lessened.

Oh ok, I see where you’re coming from now. But it is, however, not reducing the damage enemies deal but rather the amount of damage that actually affects Bagheera.
As it states that Bagheera gains it though, it should be fairly obvious that it is a buff.

3 Likes

It’s not even new, tanks uses this, and Fozzie.

oprah-winfrey-what

3 Likes

Loutre meant not in game at “Villaintines Day”, cause they arrive the day after.

7 Likes

Now missing Shere Khan and Mowgli.

3 Likes
PerBlue Entertainment | Terms of Use | Cookie Policy | © Disney